Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    It'll change, but I think Tiffin is out. EA works if in 8th spot? Or did they expand it to 10th lately?
    It's 9th https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/f...t_20180717.pdf

Comment

This is great. Thanks for your hard work on these!
      * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
      * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
      * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by 6xgolden View Post
        Woops! Thanks for the correction. You too Inky

Comment

The SR4 bracket remains exactly the same this week, but there's shakeups elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
            The SR4 bracket remains exactly the same this week, but there's shakeups elsewhere.

I gotta believe the Lakers' contingent would be smiling wide for this... But a ton of football remains so there will be a ton of movement as well.

Comment

I gotta believe the Lakers' contingent would be smiling wide for this... But a ton of football remains so there will be a ton of movement as well.
              NDC might be a tougher out than you are giving them credit. They gave Valdosta fits in the Semis.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

NDC might be a tougher out than you are giving them credit. They gave Valdosta fits in the Semis.
                It would be an easy trip for GV. They were an affiliate of the GLIAC previously.

Then if Tiffin somehow pulled the upset of SRU, it would be another easy trip.

Comment

Not a diss... just easier travel. Though IF we get a low seed, I do like the odds in the region more. And yes, there's always that be careful for what one wishes for. And BTW, Xerris gave some fits to VSU IN THE FINALS. ;-)

Comment

Not a diss... just easier travel. Though IF we get a low seed, I do like the odds in the region more. And yes, there's always that be careful for what one wishes for. And BTW, Xerris gave some fits to VSU IN THE FINALS. ;-)
                    And GV was the best 6 and 5 team one year.

Going to SR1 isn't the cake walk you are making it. I remember a GV team that got their ass handed to them by Shepherd.

Comment

Going to SR1 isn't the cake walk you are making it. I remember a GV team that got their ass handed to them by Shepherd.
                      34-32 GV missed a two-point conversion with :54 left.

Comment

If I'm GV, I take SR1 over SR2 any day of the week. Cake walk maybe it isn't, but SR2 is an absolute meat grinder of a region. Think it's pretty clear-cut that a path through SR1 is more favorable as a lower seed than SR2, probability-wise.

Comment

Interesting that this scenario would actually avoid a first-round conference rematch in SR3 by moving NW to SR4.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

If I'm GV, I take SR1 over SR2 any day of the week. Cake walk maybe it isn't, but SR2 is an absolute meat grinder of a region. Think it's pretty clear-cut that a path through SR1 is more favorable as a lower seed than SR2, probability-wise.
                            I think it'd be great for D2 if GV or someone of that traditional ilk were sent to SR1 to help "validate" some of the playoff participants. Bring em on over!

Comment

If you're trying to troll me.. so be it. But where did I say anything about a cakewalk? I do still stand by my original statement. AND FWIW, look at the rankings of the teams in SR3. I think you'll find most of the those in RR's are ranked pretty high.

Comment

RC.. LOL.. So if a last second loss is considered getting their ass handed to oneself, I'm confused. And those close to the game know that there was a ton of personnel issues in that game (both sides.) Maybe that clean west coast air is clouding things up for you a bit, so I'll give you a pass.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X