Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    Frustrating as a GV fan seeing this matchup lol.

Mines will have a shot if they do against Ferris what they did against GV in the second half. GV and Ferris are essentially clones of each other this year. Mines' OL isn't going to be able to keep Ferris' defensive front out of their backfield, so they need to run quick-hit pass plays on 3-step drops like they did against GV in the second half.

On defense, it's a matter of getting pressure on Mylik, which Mines should be able to do since Ferris' OL isn't as good as it usually is. Mylik makes bad decisions when he's under pressure. Put a spy on in the middle of the field against him, get pressure on the edges, make the tackle.

Mines' DB's aren't going to be able to stop Ferris' WR's if the defensive front doesn't get pressure. Ferris' WR's are going to absolutely demolish the Mines DB's. Ferris' WR's are better than GV's, and Mines had no answer for GV on the outside receivers. They committed, and this is accurate, about 120 pass interference penalties against GV because they couldn't cover the one decent WR GV had at the time.
    Mines line needs to step up a bit to reduce the d-line from penetrating as often and as much into the backfield. Given that Ferris ability to do so, however, expect Mines to work to get Matocha mobile with the moving pocket being used more frequently than in the past. Mines was able to run the ball last week, but the weeks prior were not as successful, aside from Matocha who through all playoff games was a big difference maker on his feet, throwing the rock and with his creativity.

Look for Matocha to have similar success when protected well. Mines DB give a heart attack every game. But the overall the D steps up when needed, makes big plays, turn-overs and sacks happens. A solid bend but don’t break defense. Expect a tight score though out the first 3 qtr as the battle could be exciting.

the difference maker is Matocha, Mines discipline with low penalties and favorable turnover margin by Mines. Mines wins by a squeaker. 38-31

Comment

Just like Ferris coaches and players always getting in trouble, they combine forces to destroy locker rooms that aren't theirs!

Ferris is so poor they can't even pay an EM, that's why this room isn't clean. It is no more complicated than that.

Comment

Originally posted by DiggerAlum View Post

Mines line needs to step up a bit to reduce the d-line from penetrating as often and as much into the backfield. Given that Ferris ability to do so, however, expect Mines to work to get Matocha mobile with the moving pocket being used more frequently than in the past. Mines was able to run the ball last week, but the weeks prior were not as successful, aside from Matocha who through all playoff games was a big difference maker on his feet, throwing the rock and with his creativity.

Look for Matocha to have similar success when protected well. Mines DB give a heart attack every game. But the overall the D steps up when needed, makes big plays, turn-overs and sacks happens. A solid bend but don’t break defense. Expect a tight score though out the first 3 qtr as the battle could be exciting.

the difference maker is Matocha, Mines discipline with low penalties and favorable turnover margin by Mines. Mines wins by a squeaker. 38-31
        Scoring 38 on Ferris would be a pretty impressive feat, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Better than watching NWMSU fans sand bag every year.
          Much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Scoring 38 on Ferris would be a pretty impressive feat, imo.
            Yeah, I think you may be correct after watching as few Ferris games.

Comment

Decent teams clean up after themselves. Clearly you've never been a part of a decent team. I'd hate to be associated with the people leaving trash in the shower of all places.
              Probably just tape from players. If you look closely in the corner you will see Coach Mitchell’s victory speech. You guys are clowns. I am sure you and Mr Big are veterans in cleaning up locker rooms. You must have a huge key chain with a lot of keys on it. That locker room is clean - maybe Cade should clean it up as he played like s$&t

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

Probably just tape from players. If you look closely in the corner you will see Coach Mitchell’s victory speech. You guys are clowns. I am sure you and Mr Big are veterans in cleaning up locker rooms. You must have a huge key chain with a lot of keys on it. That locker room is clean - maybe Cade should clean it up as he played like s$&t
                Yea, I think every Ferris fan here has proven exactly what kind of program you have going over there. Enjoy being despicable humans, I guess.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Yea, I think every Ferris fan here has proven exactly what kind of program you have going over there. Enjoy being despicable humans, I guess.
                  When was the last time GV was relevant? It’s been so long that players know GV as the 2nd best D2 school in Michigan. I know it must be painful that you take personal attacks as that is all you have. Maybe you guys should leave the gliac - no never mind that. We leave the pain of your Lakers under perform when it counts. Pressure is a privilege and MM crumbles to TA. Make sure you watch the game on Saturday!!!

Comment

The BSdogs are playing for a Natty Sat. and all we mostly see from them are posts about GV from them. Yup, GV is irrelevant. I'm sure Mines are really concerned with Pueblo these days too. The Bsdogs fan base here sure speaks volumes.

Comment

This one will be about Mines ability to stop the run. If they don't, they get boat raced. If they do, they will have a shot, and if they know how to win ugly, they have a real shot.

Comment

When was the last time GV was relevant? It’s been so long that players know GV as the 2nd best D2 school in Michigan. I know it must be painful that you take personal attacks as that is all you have. Maybe you guys should leave the gliac - no never mind that. We leave the pain of your Lakers under perform when it counts. Pressure is a privilege and MM crumbles to TA. Make sure you watch the game on Saturday!!!
                        Again, it says quite a lot about your program that you have to focus on the field only, because your program is full of criminals and garbage humans when the clock isn't running. It is also very sad to see that you treat college sports like a business where the results are all that matters. College is a time for development as an adult and learning how to be a contributing member of society. It is too bad that your school entirely misses on that part. I'll gladly take the success we have on the field with the success we also have off the field, over winning championships with a bunch of garbage humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrecked Again View Post
                          Congrats to Mines and Ferris, looking forward to going to this game, unreal to see Mines make it this far!!!
                          I think Ferris will win, but I'll be rooting for Mines. Good luck!
                          Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

I think Ferris will win, but I'll be rooting for Mines. Good luck!
                            I think everyone except Ferris fans will be rooting for Mines!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                              The BSdogs are playing for a Natty Sat. and all we mostly see from them are posts about GV from them. Yup, GV is irrelevant. I'm sure Mines are really concerned with Pueblo these days too. The Bsdogs fan base here sure speaks volumes.
                              All you lakers in here talking about Ferris and our game versus Mines….you season is long over. Just move on ,,,

Comment

All you lakers in here talking about Ferris and our game versus Mines….you season is long over. Just move on ,,,
                                Ah, yes. How dare people talk about the.....national championship game in the division we all follow? Hot take.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X