Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

We also had 5 turn overs against Pitt. So way out of norm of 2 a game… the score would have been way worse if turnovers were in check. It will be a good game… a lot can happen in a final…I think the talent in the GLIAC is much better than what Mines played week in and out. Mines had 2 games they scored over 80…what do you learn from those games. Less than 24 hours away
    well, i guess its good thing turnovers are part of every game then. Pitt state was lucky to be with in 40 of you in the first half. I'm assuming your coaches told someone to stop turning over the ball? i guess that means PITT forced those turn overs.

make whatever excuse you need to make it make sense to you. turnovers are part of the game not an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

well, i guess its good thing turnovers are part of every game then. Pitt state was lucky to be with in 40 of you in the first half. I'm assuming your coaches told someone to stop turning over the ball? i guess that means PITT forced those turn overs.

make whatever excuse you need to make it make sense to you. turnovers are part of the game not an excuse.
      I know TO are a part of the game but we had 5 …way more than any average. How many teams win with 5 TO. Pitt had the ball more because of that than normal avg… Pitt is a good team. I think the 7 teams that made the playoffs in our region were better than any other region. GLIAC OR MIAA need to go to another region. Game day today…lets go Dawgs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

I know TO are a part of the game but we had 5 …way more than any average. How many teams win with 5 TO. Pitt had the ball more because of that than normal avg… Pitt is a good team. I think the 7 teams that made the playoffs in our region were better than any other region. GLIAC OR MIAA need to go to another region. Game day today…lets go Dawgs!!!
        i can get on board with that. the games should be getting harder as the playoffs advance lol. not get easier after you survive your region.

Comment

how can I watch the game??
          <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
            how can I watch the game??
            ESPNU or ESPN+ unfortunately. This game has totally been pushed to the back burner by the NCAA and ESPN. It should be on one of the major ESPN channels like it used to be. Also, it needs to be on a different day. It’s getting swallowed up by bowl games and basketball today. Sad.
            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Grrrrr.... picked a bad time to get put in facebook jail over a BS call.

Comment

I'm picking Ferris by 7.

Comment

Ferris O to start the game.

Comment

It's $9.99/month for ESPNU. I subscribed 10 minutes ago, and will cancel in a month.

Comment

• 11:29 ferid I'd up 7-0

Comment

• Ferris is up 7-0*

Comment

• Mines might as well have not even put a defense on the field that first drive.
                          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Ferris scores. Mines is going to have to answer back here

Comment

• Well that was an incredibly easy TD drive for Ferris. I’m afraid this is going to be a blowout.

Comment

• Neibling reffing? Hope y’all like blatant holdings not get called.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X