Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN can't put on anything for the halftime here???

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
      I'm sure Mines is going to put a forth a good showing this half. .

Yes me too. Despite the extreme difference in line play I don't expect ferris to win by more than sixty. And with a few breaks and a dozen or so key ferris injuries I think it's possible for mines to keep it within forty

Comment

• Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
        Gulf South conference is good as well. Not just Gliac and Miaa
        I guess we'll take half the GSC with us. Like dragging your little brother along to the party.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
          Gulf South conference is good as well. Not just Gliac and Miaa
          They're definitely third best but the best of the gsc (Valdosta and wf) last the last two vs ferris by a combined 62 points.

Comment

• After this win, the national champion of 11 of the last 20 seasons will be a GLIAC/MIAA school.

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

Yes me too. Despite the extreme difference in line play I don't expect ferris to win by more than sixty. And with a few breaks and a dozen or so key ferris injuries I think it's possible for mines to keep it within forty
              Don't sleep on the Mule, they have the HH winner, top offense in D2 and lead the nation in sacks. The comeback is real.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

That or at least mandate that you gotta have at least one NC game from an out of region game. More teams lining up and seeing just what the MIAA, GLIAC, GSC are doing the better the Division would be.
                Getting rid of regions, or at least moving the GLIAC to region one would be a decent start. It's pretty likely that ferris will go back to back with about 100 points of combined victory. It's getting sickening quite frankly

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Don't sleep on the Mule, they have the HH winner, top offense in D2 and lead the nation in sacks. The comeback is real.
                  That's some NWMSU level sandbagging..

Comment

• I have another suggestion. The national title game should be moved to the new Bears stadium so it's directly in-between the GLIAC and MIAA footprints. Other regions need to actually be competitive before we move the title game away from there.

Comment

• Seriously.. This is the HH winner? He looks terrible against a good defense. Murphy should have been the HH winner over this guy.

Comment

• Smart play

Comment

• Big Break for Mines.

Comment

• There's the break they needed a bad punt hitting a ferris player with mines recovery. I'm starting to like their chances to keep it under forty

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                              I have another suggestion. The national title game should be moved to the new Bears stadium so it's directly in-between the GLIAC and MIAA footprints. Other regions need to actually be competitive before we move the title game away from there.
                              I could handle that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat1986 View Post
                                Seriously.. This is the HH winner? He looks terrible against a good defense. Murphy should have been the HH winner over this guy.
                                I would have gone with Jimmy terwilliger

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X