Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yes he donated money for the basketball arena which is top 3 in D2 and last I checked IUP is a national title contender in basketball for the last decade.
    So, him tossing some cash towards the football program and pretty soon your team could have its own private jet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

So, him tossing some cash towards the football program and pretty soon your team could have its own private jet.
      Yeah never going to happen.

Comment

• TD Dawgs!!! One more score and we can put this game away.

Comment

• any idea of the game attendance???

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
            TD Dawgs!!! One more score and we can put this game away.
            Yeah, but if there's any trash in the lockerroom, we're just going to give the title to Mines. ;-)

Comment

• I wanted Mines to win, but it wasn't even close. Congratulations Ferris State.

Comment

• Int Dawgs!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Yeah, but if there's any trash in the lockerroom, we're just going to give the title to Mines. ;-)
                  I'm sure Kle is somewhere in the Ferris locker room hiding in a corner to take pictures after Ferris leaves. Locker room police.

Comment

• Ferris fans chanting overrated. Pretty sure you're supposed to chant that when you're the lower seeded team.

Comment

• Congrats Bulldogs!
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SPWOU

I believe I saw something like 3233, not 100% on that though
                        Might be more than that, feels pretty well attended, and McKinney is a fairly decent sized stadium.

Comment

• BACK TO BACK!!!!

Comment

• Is Ferris going to schedule North Dakota State next year?

Ferris is no D2 team. Them and GV are above and beyond the rest of D2. Pitt State and NWMSU are close.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

I'm sure Kle is somewhere in the Ferris locker room hiding in a corner to take pictures after Ferris leaves. Locker room police.
                              Pretty sure he's home.

Comment

• Sure he is..lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X