Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Back B$&ches!!!!

Comment

• Time to dissolve the regional format and just take the best 28 teams. Two consecutive blow out championship games.

Comment

• Rumors I heard is Cade Peterson will be at the airport to get a chance to see a championship trophy. He should just enter the portal and be QB3 next year with Ferris and maybe be our holder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat1986 View Post
          Time to dissolve the regional format and just take the best 28 teams. Two consecutive blow out championship games.
          Well unless Midwest teams are going to travel across the country and play the teams they sneer at as being unworthy in the regular season..then you can’t take the regional format away.

IUP had an open week the first week of the season and none of the Big Boys called us. You were all free to travel to Indiana, PA that week and none of you did. Now we are locked in a 4 game series with Ashland the next four seasons. You had your chance.

Comment

• Coach Annese makes $128,000 annually, not bad however FSC schools, easily pay twice that. His success is apparent to all. I’m just surprised that an F.C.S. hasn’t made him an offer.
            Look at Bran Kelly.
            V.S.U has lost 4 coaches to upper division schools. Latest is Gary Goff to McNeese State ( 4-7).
            Latest is coach Shinnick ( U.W.F.) taken by Townson. I think it’s just a matter of time, although for Tony ~ -maybe more money isn’t necessarily better money.

https://govsalaries.com/annese-anthony-b-28854566
            <>

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The state gubmint in Meatchicken funds sports scholarships. The state gubmint in PA does not fund sports scholarships. Every dime must be fund raised. It makes a difference.

GV, Ferris and NW are basically trust fund babies of D2..born on third base and act like they hit the triple themselves.

:-)
              Agreed. Love the harbaugh reference. GO BLUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                I don’t understand how simply playing the way the rules afford us to play and funding our scholarships makes us not D2. If you don’t want to offer all your athletic scholarships, play DIII. Let’s be honest, if the ncaa sets a max number of scholarships for the division, you should all be paying this scholarships. It would probably be a good thing if they set the scholarship # and it wasn’t flexible.
                Your reasoning was sound fifteen years ago. But we no longer hold people accountable in this country anymore so please get with the times would ya?

Comment

Then call Harrisburg and ask them to fund 35 scholarships for all 12 of their public schools playing D2 football and see how you make out..

Adding more football scholarships would be a total waste. What they should do is hire more administration. All universities need a lot more administrators and additional staff who have nothing to do with teaching kids. They could offset the cost by raising tuition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat1986 View Post
                    Time to dissolve the regional format and just take the best 28 teams. Two consecutive blow out championship games.
                    Don't forget all of the barn burner semifinal games in recent history

Comment

Well unless Midwest teams are going to travel across the country and play the teams they sneer at as being unworthy in the regular season..then you can’t take the regional format away.

IUP had an open week the first week of the season and none of the Big Boys called us. You were all free to travel to Indiana, PA that week and none of you did. Now we are locked in a 4 game series with Ashland the next four seasons. You had your chance.
                      You had an open week when we already had teams scheduled. Quit acting like someone is scared to play you. Reality is IUP wants no part of Ferris or GV. Just keep having Slippery Rock schedule Wayne St and the like.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

You had an open week when we already had teams scheduled. Quit acting like someone is scared to play you. Reality is IUP wants no part of Ferris or GV. Just keep having Slippery Rock schedule Wayne St and the like.
                        Iup is a VERY attractive play for gliac teams. I'd add miaa too but their stupid silo scheduling doesn't permit. They mop up their weak competition so it would be great for sos

Comment

• One of biggest problems is that gliac and miaa rin same region

Comment

• Its hard to tell because of shape of stadium but it was definitely 5k or more. It was loud at times. It was more than 2019 . West Florida sudewas Emory and Minnesota was not. Mines had a good amount of people. side

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

I'm sure Kle is somewhere in the Ferris locker room hiding in a corner to take pictures after Ferris leaves. Locker room police.
                              McKinney nearly pulled out of hosting the game anymore because of your team last year trashing their locker room. I'm not sure why this routine behavior by your program is something you're apparently proud of. Your whole program is the SR1 of being decent humans lol.
                              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post

I tuned in late. I thought the white hat looked like Neibling. I suppose that is his entire crew?
                                Think it’s changed a little since I played 8 years ago but definitely other faces I recognized.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X