Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda feel bad for Mines, their next game is their season opener at home against GVSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

lol I know you're a long time poster on this board. If I recall correctly that was a cold and damp game.

I have a picture somewhere of me as a college student wearing a Gorilla costume to the Florence mall in 1991 and sitting on Santa's lap loudly asking for a Pitt win. Santa was not amused.
      1991?? That means you're OLD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

With the current playoff format it's hard to get more than two teams in the playoffs. Saginaw smoked eventual national champs Valdosta with their entire offense line out on a hazing suspension not long ago but didn't make the playoffs due to three gliac losses. Tech had ferris on the ropes this year. So did svsu for the second year in a row. Believe it or not having and using 36 scholarships makes a huge difference.
        The state gubmint in Meatchicken funds sports scholarships. The state gubmint in PA does not fund sports scholarships. Every dime must be fund raised. It makes a difference.

GV, Ferris and NW are basically trust fund babies of D2..born on third base and act like they hit the triple themselves.

:-)

Comment

• I don’t understand how simply playing the way the rules afford us to play and funding our scholarships makes us not D2. If you don’t want to offer all your athletic scholarships, play DIII. Let’s be honest, if the ncaa sets a max number of scholarships for the division, you should all be paying this scholarships. It would probably be a good thing if they set the scholarship # and it wasn’t flexible.

Comment

• Celebration bowl was exciting from start to finish. Had that game on as well as this one. Now I'm stuck with this snoozer

Comment

• Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
              Celebration bowl was exciting from start to finish. Had that game on as well as this one. Now I'm stuck with this snoozer
              That was a really good game.

Comment

• TD Mines. Game isn't over

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                  I don’t understand how simply playing the way the rules afford us to play and funding our scholarships makes us not D2. If you don’t want to offer all your athletic scholarships, play DIII. Let’s be honest, if the ncaa sets a max number of scholarships for the division, you should all be paying this scholarships. It would probably be a good thing if they set the scholarship # and it wasn’t flexible.
                  Then call Harrisburg and ask them to fund 35 scholarships for all 12 of their public schools playing D2 football and see how you make out..

The problem is some states fund that money and some don’t.

Private school print coupons.

Comment

• TD Mines, but realistically...this game has been over since half time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                      TD Mines. Game isn't over
                      Now that’s hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                        TD Mines. Game isn't over
                        The ESPN plus game broadcast must be behind...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Then call Harrisburg and ask them to fund 35 scholarships for all 12 of their public schools playing D2 football and see how you make out..

The problem is some states fund that money and some don’t.

Private school print coupons.
                          Doesn't your school have the guy who built youtube??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Doesn't your school have the guy who built youtube??
                            Yes he donated money for the basketball arena to put the name of his track coach of the arena part which is top 3 in D2 and last I checked IUP is a national title contender in basketball for the last decade.

We have a D1 basketball arena and a bad high school foosball field.

Comment

• Wow no penalty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

lol I know you're a long time poster on this board. If I recall correctly that was a cold and damp game.

I have a picture somewhere of me as a college student wearing a Gorilla costume to the Florence mall in 1991 and sitting on Santa's lap loudly asking for a Pitt win. Santa was not amused.
                                Haha! Wow! Fun memories. That was my first year at UNA. That poor mall is almost dead now but I was a regular there back in the day!
                                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X