Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Nobody is scared of the GLIAC past Ferris and GV.

Each of the three top conferences have one or two
    powerhouses that win every year. The rest of these conferences are just more warm bodies like the vast majority of D2.
    With the current playoff format it's hard to get more than two teams in the playoffs. Saginaw smoked eventual national champs Valdosta with their entire offense line out on a hazing suspension not long ago but didn't make the playoffs due to three gliac losses. Tech had ferris on the ropes this year. So did svsu for the second year in a row. Believe it or not having and using 36 scholarships makes a huge difference.

Comment

• Rose having a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post

NW seems to have fallen off w/o Dorrel.
        They have, but they've had much more recent success than GV. Had to scroll quite a bit to find when GV last won, been so long I couldn't recall.

Comment

It means, your initial post was silly. Your rebuttal is silly. The GSC is and has been a power and we can go back and forth on stats all day. But, I have better things to do than sit on this board all afternoon. LOL
          I said we'll take half the GSC with us to our newly-formed, competitive Division II level.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Wait a second. You posted what you did trying to undercut my statement, but I'm not allowed to respond to you and undercut your post? What kind of logic is that lol. Let me know when I'm allowed to respond next time, I guess.
            Well UNA went 1-10 this year with their lone win being against an SR1 D2 team. So he is living in his SR2 past when the game was in Florence and UNA was a power. For his scouting purposes I think the Montana State vs SDSU game starts in an hour

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

They have, but they've had much more recent success than GV. Had to scroll quite a bit to find when GV last won, been so long I couldn't recall.
              Yep. Five seasons or more for both. D2 football has definitely changed.
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Well UNA went 1-10 this year with their lone win being against an SR1 D2 team. So he is living in his SR2 past when the game was in Florence and UNA was a power. For his scouting purposes I think the Montana State vs SDSU game starts in an hour
                Lol. Bless your heart.

I was the GSC columnist for 5 seasons through 2018 and live in Pensacola. I’ve followed the GSC and D2 since 1985 and still continue to do so here in town with UWF.

Heck, I still remember the 1995 natty against Pitt State in Florence being one of the coldest games I’ve ever watched.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Much needed response by the Dawgs!! Touchdown!!!!

Comment

• another Ferris TD

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                      Much needed response by the Dawgs!! Touchdown!!!!
                      Don't think that they really needed the 4 score cushion.

Comment

• Set them up with passing last couple of drives and now back to the Taylor show of running the ball. Drive looked very easy- we kill momentum when it appears.

Comment

Yep. Five seasons or more for both. D2 football has definitely changed.
                          Has it? If Ferris didn't have the best coach in the country, GV would be in their spot. The second-best in the GLIAC is still better than everyone else's best. That hasn't changed. It was Saginaw Valley back when GV was winning.
                          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Lol. Bless your heart.

I was the GSC columnist for 5 seasons through 2018 and live in Pensacola. I’ve followed the GSC and D2 since 1985 and still continue to do so here in town with UWF.

Heck, I still remember the 1995 natty against Pitt State in Florence being one of the coldest games I’ve ever watched.
                            lol I know you're a long time poster on this board. If I recall correctly that was a cold and damp game.

I have a picture somewhere of me as a college student wearing a Gorilla costume to the Florence mall in 1991 and sitting on Santa's lap loudly asking for a Pitt win. Santa was not amused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

lol I know you're a long time poster on this board. If I recall correctly that was a cold and damp game.

I have a picture somewhere of me as a college student wearing a Gorilla costume to the Florence mall in 1991 and sitting on Santa's lap loudly asking for a Pitt win. Santa was not amused.
                              Ohhhh Nooo Wallst, that wasn't 1991, that was 2021.

Comment

• Matocha slams his helmet to the turf…

It’s official- he’s been Terwilligered

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X