Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if Vegas did betting lines, Ferris would be around a 6 to 10 point favorite. It is their game to lose.
    I don't understand why you are posting those locker room trash pictures again. It honestly isn't that bad. Yeah it's not respectful or clean, but they could have done a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Either way, the transitive property says that GVSU should be the NC as we did beat both of these teams already this year.
      The transitive property has yet to proven in regards to DII football.

Maybe the SEC...

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
        I think if Vegas did betting lines, Ferris would be around a 6 to 10 point favorite. It is their game to lose.
        I don't understand why you are posting those locker room trash pictures again. It honestly isn't that bad. Yeah it's not respectful or clean, but they could have done a lot worse.
        Because it was in reply to mentioning that Ferris also trashed the McKinney locker rooms previously.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Either way, the transitive property says that GVSU should be the NC as we did beat both of these teams already this year.
          We won the game that counted … what time are you playing Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Just like Ferris coaches and players always getting in trouble, they combine forces to destroy locker rooms that aren't theirs!

Just for that, we should paint our visitor locker room pepto pink.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

We won the game that counted … what time are you playing Saturday
              Our transitive property National championship parade starts at noon.

Comment

https://minesathletics.com/news/2022...ship-game.aspx

Mines in the visiting team, Ferris is the home team.

Comment

How was the parade?

Comment

Does anyone know if there has been any other year that the finalist both lost to the same team during the year?

Comment

I look forward to the mental gymnastics GV fans use to claim at least a share of the NC every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I look forward to the mental gymnastics GV fans use to claim at least a share of the NC every year.
                        Give it 5 minutes after the game....

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Just like Ferris coaches and players always getting in trouble, they combine forces to destroy locker rooms that aren't theirs!

Every been in a locker room after a game? It usually looks like that. At least when I was playing and coaching. And I'm talking home and away teams. That's why you have a maintenance crew to clean it up.

You also gonna police the stands and make all the fans pick up their trash before they leave? I bet you pee yourself after you go to a concert and they leave a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Every been in a locker room after a game? It usually looks like that. At least when I was playing and coaching. And I'm talking home and away teams. That's why you have a maintenance crew to clean it up.

You also gonna police the stands and make all the fans pick up their trash before they leave? I bet you pee yourself after you go to a concert and they leave a mess.
                            Decent teams clean up after themselves. Clearly you've never been a part of a decent team. I'd hate to be associated with the people leaving trash in the shower of all places.
                            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Better than watching NWMSU fans sand bag every year.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Low class people don't take the time to put trash in a trashcan.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X