Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

How often has your team played in the Northeast? I just looked at the Pitt media guide online and your team has never played a team from Region 1 in the regular season. Ever. But you expect us to come there and kiss the ring and “prove our worth”

Those who live in little glass shacks on the prairie…
    How many national championships you win?

Comment

How often has your team played in the Northeast? I just looked at the Pitt media guide online and your team has never played a team from Region 1 in the regular season. Ever. But you expect us to come there and kiss the ring and “prove our worth”

Those who live in little glass shacks on the prairie…

Nice non sequitur. Next time just post a cheesecake recipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
        Lame comeback.

Such a tired tactic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Nice non sequitur. Next time just post a cheesecake recipe.
          So you talk **** about IUP “gaming the system” by not playing out of region and I go look at your schools non conference history and you’ve literally never left the middle of the country…and that’s your lame response?

That is just hysterical.

That’s like double extra points for me.

Comment

Lame comeback.

Such a tired tactic.
            Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              The same amount the current players on your active roster has won.

Comment

So you talk **** about IUP “gaming the system” by not playing out of region and I go look at your schools non conference history and you’ve literally never left the middle of the country…and that’s your lame response?

That is just hysterical.

That’s like double extra points for me.
                My comment was more about iup choosing to play 10 games while turning down week 1 opponents. You refuse to address that, choosing instead to go with outright lies and a total subject change instead.

I have no idea how you think I should have responded to that? My guess would be that you expected to have some kind of meltdown like you are having?

Here you go. Rawr rawr boo hoo. Grrrrr.

Happy now?

Comment

My comment was more about iup choosing to play 10 games while turning down week 1 opponents. You refuse to address that, choosing instead to go with outright lies and a total subject change instead.

I have no idea how you think I should have responded to that? My guess would be that you expected to have some kind of meltdown like you are having?

Here you go. Rawr rawr boo hoo. Grrrrr.

Happy now?
                  They did want an 11th game last year but they wanted it as a one year deal and the game would be in Indiana as they had two straight road games to start the Pee Sack schedule. Teams decided to take easier games. You can’t force anyone to accept an offer. It’s wasn’t the best terms and I understand why they didn’t get a taker. So they rolled the dice with 10 games and we still got into the regional bracket. Where is your proof on anything? You don’t.

Now have a four year home and away deal with Ashland.

What am I lying about when it comes to your team never leaving the central part of the country? You took a shot with you nonsense and …and you found out.

Im having a meltdown? Nope just enjoying getting under the thin skin of Midwestern foosball fans who can’t take what they dish out.

Comment

They did want an 11th game last year but they wanted it as a one year deal and the game would be in Indiana as they had two straight road games to start the Pee Sack schedule. Teams decided to take easier games. You can’t force anyone to accept an offer. It’s wasn’t the best terms and I understand why they didn’t get a taker. So they rolled the dice with 10 games and we still got into the regional bracket. Where is your proof on anything? You don’t.

Now have a four year home and away deal with Ashland.

What am I lying about when it comes to your team never leaving the central part of the country? You took a shot with you nonsense and …and you found out.

Im having a meltdown? Nope just enjoying getting under the thin skin of Midwestern foosball fans who can’t take what they dish out.
                    Outright lie #1 was you claiming I wanted iup to.come to Pitt and kiss some kind of ring. That's not something I've ever said, implied, or even hinted at.

Outright lie#2 you have now put out there twice. Pitt's last 2 noncon games were in TX. Bitd, they played noncons in Fargo ND, Illinois, Texas, Florence Alabama just off the top of my head. They did have a stretch where they played terrible noncon opponents. Myself and most other Pitt fans were very critical of them for it. After that it was the stupid silo, and Pitt has fought against that since it became an idea.

As far as playing iup in noncon. That's not going to.happen as long as the sr1 teams play a voluntary in region silo. I am hopeful overall, though as the current ad and coaches seem to want good opponents. I would love to see them do a home and home with some good teams, no matter where they are from.

As to IUP last year. That is a tough situation. You have to either find a home and home, or pay someone to come to your place. Local donors are always pushing for x number of home games. It makes it tough.

Comment

As far as playing iup in noncon. That's not going to.happen as long as the sr1 teams play a voluntary in region silo.
                      This may be the case for the PSAC, but I know that last year at least three NE10 teams played out of region (New Haven vs Bowie, AIC vs GVSU, and Franklin Pierce vs Carson-Newman). In 2023, AIC plays Ferris and Assumption plays GVSU, but the rest of the league hasn’t announced schedules yet.

Comment

Outright lie #1 was you claiming I wanted iup to.come to Pitt and kiss some kind of ring. That's not something I've ever said, implied, or even hinted at.

Outright lie#2 you have now put out there twice. Pitt's last 2 noncon games were in TX. Bitd, they played noncons in Fargo ND, Illinois, Texas, Florence Alabama just off the top of my head. They did have a stretch where they played terrible noncon opponents. Myself and most other Pitt fans were very critical of them for it. After that it was the stupid silo, and Pitt has fought against that since it became an idea.

As far as playing iup in noncon. That's not going to.happen as long as the sr1 teams play a voluntary in region silo. I am hopeful overall, though as the current ad and coaches seem to want good opponents. I would love to see them do a home and home with some good teams, no matter where they are from.

As to IUP last year. That is a tough situation. You have to either find a home and home, or pay someone to come to your place. Local donors are always pushing for x number of home games. It makes it tough.
                        But MIAA teams never come east..IUP has played in Missouri twice. I’d welcome seeing IUP do a home and home in the future with Pitt. Frank took on bigger teams back in the good old days. IUP played in Fargo..Portland State…took on GV often. It’s good to do that.

You don’t see how incredulous I find the MIAA boss lecturing about what should be fair in his eyes where he shoves the GLIAC in our region because it’s more convenient for his SILO league that has never traveled to the region he wants to **** over…

So..there.

Comment

Since when have D2 teams from Oklahoma been considered tough?

If your team is so great, they can come to PA and prove it.
                          come try your luck big toot. Oklahoma isn't the only place I've lived nor is it the only place I've played. your d2 football would barely be considered football in this region.

Comment

But MIAA teams never come east..IUP has played in Missouri twice.
                            Northeast Missouri played at IUP in 1991.

Comment

But MIAA teams never come east..IUP has played in Missouri twice. I’d welcome seeing IUP do a home and home in the future with Pitt. Frank took on bigger teams back in the good old days. IUP played in Fargo..Portland State…took on GV often. It’s good to do that.

You don’t see how incredulous I find the MIAA boss lecturing about what should be fair in his eyes where he shoves the GLIAC in our region because it’s more convenient for his SILO league that has never traveled to the region he wants to **** over…

So..there.
                              The MIAA isn't SILO anymore.
                              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Technically still silo, just only 11 teams. If we get to 12 before 2024, I’m sure we will still be solo until the conference votes otherwise.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X