Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I remember watching him carve up CWU in the 2002 playoffs. CWU had beaten Davis handily two weeks prior, then the Aggies turned the trick on an undefeated CWU in Eburg.

Check that! It was Ryan Flanagan for Davis, who took over for O'Sullivan.
    Now why did you have to bring that up? Why don't you go ahead and talk about the "thunk" of our extra point being blocked by the NWMSU special teams in the 2009 regional final too??!?!?!?! If it's within 50 years, it's still too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

Now why did you have to bring that up? Why don't you go ahead and talk about the "thunk" of our extra point being blocked by the NWMSU special teams in the 2009 regional final too??!?!?!?! If it's within 50 years, it's still too soon.
      I think Brandon has "thunk" on some kind of post alert. He enjoys seeing us suffer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Bagent and Fisher are both pushing hard for roster spots. Brown is pretty far down on the depth chart, but I hope that he can rise.

Also, don't go Googling Joey Fisher at work or around family unless you're willing to see a couple of big surprises.
        Bagent is on their 53 for sure.

Fisher has been let go by 49ers but was asked to stay around overnight because they have intent to put him on the practice squad. However, I am expecting 49ers to either sign Fisher to the 53 or lose him to a team closer east in a state like PA.

Comment

Emannuel Wilson made the 53 for the packers out of Fort Valley State. #3 running Back.

Comment

Former Notre Dame College RB made the Denver Broncos 53. He transferred to Youngstown St for his final couple years, but was a 2 time AA at NDC from the MEC. Think he's now the all time rushing leader in NCAA history for a career.

Comment

It looks like Caleb Murphy from Ferris State also made the 53-man roster for the Titans.

Comment

Joey Fisher has signed on with the Steelers to be on their practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
                  Andrew Farmer OLB (Lane College) had a good showing for the Chargers against the Rams. He logged three tackles and a sack.
                  Practice squad signing! He had a good camp. I watched some of his film and he flashed. Glad to see he gets to stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                    Emannuel Wilson made the 53 for the packers out of Fort Valley State. #3 running Back.
                    Very glad to see! I thought he would either make the 53 or they would have to fight hard to keep him from leaving for another team. I believe there would have been legit interest even by a few teams to claim him for their 53.

Comment

It looks like Caleb Murphy from Ferris State also made the 53-man roster for the Titans.
                      I still say he should have been drafted. Really glad to see him make it. He is a solid player.

Comment

Joey Fisher has signed on with the Steelers to be on their practice squad.
                        That is the PA team I was referring to yesterday! I knew they had major interest in him but could have seen Jets or Ravens as well. I figured he had about 3-4 practice squad offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Buchanan View Post

I still say he should have been drafted. Really glad to see him make it. He is a solid player.
                          I feel like UDFAs who are making teams are pretty much proving that they should have been drafted.

Comment

I feel like UDFAs who are making teams are pretty much proving that they should have been drafted.
                            Teams purposefully take them, because they are cheaper, and their drop off in talent isn't that much from late round picks.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Teams purposefully take them, because they are cheaper, and their drop off in talent isn't that much from late round picks.
                              Yep! And if you have followed Bagent's story, the Bears have been on him for a while. Then, he played under their OC in the Senior Bowl. They were doing more than just signing a camp body. They saw a guy who they thought could compete. With that being said, I don't feel like they saw him on the 53-man roster this season.

Comment

Dallas is hanging onto UDFA WR David Durden (West Florida) on injured reserve after he tore ACL last week. He is out for this season and Dallas apparently wants to see if he recovers before they cut him loose.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X