Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
    Dallas is hanging onto UDFA WR David Durden (West Florida) on injured reserve after he tore ACL last week. He is out for this season and Dallas apparently wants to see if he recovers before they cut him loose.
    Theyre probably going to have an injury settlement with him. I think there are rules to cutting players on season ending IR. Even if UDFA status.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I feel like UDFAs who are making teams are pretty much proving that they should have been drafted.
      I think it depends because I have seen some make it and then get cut and never play. Obviously if they make the team and get on the field they probably should have been drafted. A lot of times it is a numbers game and I know of specific cases where a scout told me they had a 5th round grade on a player who went undrafted.

Comment

Justin Fields got hurt in 3rd quarter against Viking last Sunday and Bagent took over and scored a TD, but fumbled and threw an end of game pick when he was driving for winning TD. Mixed performance and looked good running offense for most part.

He is expected to start against Raiders in Vegas this week. Raiders also starting backup since Garrapolo got hurt.

Comment

Bagent led the Bears to their second win at Soldiers Field in his first start. He threw his first NFL TD pass to RB inside red zone, didn’t throw a pick and did some timely running. Can’t wait to see how he does as he gains more experience. He’s off to a great start.

Comment

Bagent interviewed after game was cool as a cucumber with his has turned sideways smiling. He is tall, well muscled and all of D2 is cheering for him.

Comment

This time last year Bagent was playing West Chester in Ewe Fest 2022 at Farrell Stadium in West Chester, PA.

A year later he’s playing the Raiders at Soldier Field in Chicago.

Quite the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                This time last year Bagent was playing West Chester in Ewe Fest 2022 at Farrell Stadium in West Chester, PA.

A year later he’s playing the Raiders at Soldier Field in Chicago.

Quite the difference.
                And WON…

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X