Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado School of Mines Vs. Harding University. - Championship Chatter.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

The flexbone isn't that boring if they did it in hurry up. But we come to watch football, not huddle ball.
    Harding runs a no huddle offense

Comment

• Originally posted by 4nick8

Sometimes Billy, cmon. Only time they aren't is when they are asleep.
      I'll take this as a compliment coming from you, considering you've yet to make a single useful post on this board the entire time you've been here.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• I'm not sure whether to be impressed that GV only lost 7-6 to the champions, or be disappointed that GV somehow lost to Mines lol.

The only thing separating the RMAC from the PSAC is Pueblo in 2014.

Comment

• Colorado Mines is consistent, at getting blown out in championship games. I went with my gut and picked Harding and they rolled, 38-7. Congratulations Bison!

Comment

There was talk on these message boards about Harding being weak at defensive back. They seemed to do a great job against the Mines passing attack. A lot better than GV did.
            GV had multiple D injuries going into that first game with a few starters not even playing - BIG difference in the Laker D from week 3 on

Comment

Which means in theory the Mines passing attack would have improved over the season.
              Lakers had injuries of key D players for the first two games of the season - what they had and where they were couldn’t get it down that first game - despite that it took a last second FG to beat them - sh$t happens

Comment

• Again, congrats to Harding - played a great game

Comment

• Crazy D2 world when GV fans are using a close loss to a team from the GAC to feel better about themselves. How long is that title game drought? Add to that the plethora of excuses for losing to an RMAC team...the entertainment factor here is just incredible.

Comment

• On a lighter note....how'd you guys like our GLIAC refs? The lack of holding calls completely baffled me based on how this season went.

Comment

• As good as Mines has been in the RMAC, do people think they're capped out on their success? With their academic standards, it feels like they may always be one game away at best. Western isn't that close and Pueblo is rebuilding. Mesa needs to take a big step. The RMAC looked overpowered today. Big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                        On a lighter note....how'd you guys like our GLIAC refs? The lack of holding calls completely baffled me based on how this season went.
                        The refs were very professional and multiple times during the game actively called out players that were complaining about penalties. One ref in particular when asked about calling a High Low block said in the 4th quarter, “if I haven’t called it in the first three quarters im not gonna suddenly change my criteria to call it now.”

IMO I think the officials did a great job letting both sides play without constantly slowing down the pace of the game. Sure was there a call or two that both teams wish they would’ve gotten but nothing game altering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                          Crazy D2 world when GV fans are using a close loss to a team from the GAC to feel better about themselves. How long is that title game drought? Add to that the plethora of excuses for losing to an RMAC team...the entertainment factor here is just incredible.
                          What's crazy is you citing "how long is that title game drought" in the same attempted insult as saying it is a "Crazy D2 world when GV fans are...".

Pick a lane.

Are you going with GV is still the class of D2 and should be disappointed about anything besides winning the title, or are you going with GV is a has-been who isn't relevant? Instead you're sitting here riding the fence like a coward. Say it with your chest. Don't sit here playing the "I'm just an innocent D2 fan sharing observations" card.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                            I'm not sure whether to be impressed that GV only lost 7-6 to the champions, or be disappointed that GV somehow lost to Mines lol.

The only thing separating the RMAC from the PSAC is Pueblo in 2014.
                            So you had a better run defense than a pass defense?

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post
                              Colorado Mines is consistent, at getting blown out in championship games. I went with my gut and picked Harding and they rolled, 38-7. Congratulations Bison!
                              And what are your team(s) consistent at?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

Lakers had injuries of key D players for the first two games of the season - what they had and where they were couldn’t get it down that first game - despite that it took a last second FG to beat them - sh$t happens
                                And a Mines team that got stupid conservative with a 28-7 lead, as well as a lucky onside kick...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X