Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado School of Mines Vs. Harding University. - Championship Chatter.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

Don’t forget Xerris too
    Yes, absolutely.

Comment

• Congrats to Harding and all your fans. Way to keep the title in SR3 - Enjoy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpanther21 View Post
        As someone that has coached in multiple regions, the top teams in region 2, 3, and 4 are all pretty close. Apologies to region 1 but they just don’t have the dudes at any position. Some conferences are deeper than others but Mines has gone out of their way to schedule tough non-conference opponents the last 2 years so they DESERVED the national championship appearance IMO.
        Guess the non-cons weren't all that tough. Mines just got stomped and embarrassed by Harding.

Comment

• Harding is the best team this year and have the best rushing offense. But GV has the best rush defense in the nation. Harding fans will agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
            Harding is the best team this year and have the best rushing offense. But GV has the best rush defense in the nation. Harding fans will agree.
            Hang the banner!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post

Hang the banner!!!
              Strange comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                All this about Harding's O.. and deserved. (though it can be stopped.) But credit the Harding D a ton. They are a stout group.
                There was talk on these message boards about Harding being weak at defensive back. They seemed to do a great job against the Mines passing attack. A lot better than GV did.

Comment

There was talk on these message boards about Harding being weak at defensive back. They seemed to do a great job against the Mines passing attack. A lot better than GV did.
                  True, but 1st game vs last game of season...lots of changes.

Comment

• Thanks to all you for giving my Bisons their props. What a game! To everyone who said a Flexbone team was boring and could never win a national championship I say, “Shut up!”

Comment

Well they were sacking the Mines QB often enough that their DB's perceived weaknesses didn't really matter.

Comment

• All this talk about who should play in national championship, which region is better etc. At the end of the day CM didn’t win the game the should have. GVST didnt win. LR didn’t win. Mines didn’t win. Harding won and all those teams didn’t win the game they should’ve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

True, but 1st game vs last game of season...lots of changes.
                          Which means in theory the Mines passing attack would have improved over the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                            Thanks to all you for giving my Bisons their props. What a game! To everyone who said a Flexbone team was boring and could never win a national championship I say, “Shut up!”
                            The flexbone isn't that boring if they did it in hurry up. But we come to watch football, not huddle ball.

Comment

The flexbone isn't that boring if they did it in hurry up. But we come to watch football, not huddle ball.
                              I just like to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Well they were sacking the Mines QB often enough that their DB's perceived weaknesses didn't really matter.
                                Yep. I knew pretty early on they couldn’t block our DL. And I knew pretty early on we would run a ton of clock on O. Couldn’t draw up a better way for HU to win.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X