Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite sure how I feel about this quick turn around Thursday Night game. It could be the best time to catch a Charleston team after losing a tough high-scoring game against Notre Dame College.

Comment

Comment

Big game tonight, with the weather going to be a factor i predict a Bobcats win. 28-17

Comment

I'm tuned in to MASN. Look forward to seeing what Frostburg can do live.

Comment

Can I change my score prediction?

Comment

Charleston is shell shocked

Comment

Nothing against Charleston but I am LOVING this! Old school football still works! Go Bobcats!

Comment

Not that I believe the score would be 28-0 in favor of Frostburg St at halftime, but I did sense that Charleston would have some steam taken out of them playing that high-scoring lost to Notre Dame College. i am sure they will come on this 2nd half and fight for their fading playoff hopes.

Comment

Game bobcat defense best in the league

Comment

42-7, yikes! I thought Charleston was supposed to be Frostburg's first real test in the Mountain East lol.

Comment

Could Frostbug win the MEC in its first year!

Comment

Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
                          Not sure if they can get past Notre Dame College. I don't think Frostburg State's run defense is THAT stout. Guess time will tell.

Comment

One of these days these teams are gonna stop telling us we are D3 before the games

Comment

One of these days these teams are gonna stop telling us we are D3 before the games
                              Maybe it will be this year, maybe 5 years from now but when FSU takes home that SR 1 title and moves on to the semis, please don't be surprised when you find out why the region is thought of as the weakest of the four. I've fought this fight with fans of teams from all over but sadly NO SR1 team has ever had my back.....YET. It's coming , I'll say within 5 years. Total wild guess

Comment

Think that could only happen if Frostburg wins the rest of their MEC games and WV State ended up losing 2 of their remaining MEC games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X