• Layton
    replied
    He was injured early this year

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post
    Jamie Diven to the portal
    Funny to see that he has received offers from in conference Fairmint and Glenville.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by Sportsnut View Post
    Since they are so bad lately I haven't been following the team as I used to, but wasn't Jamie Diven the starting QB?
    He started a number of games but he had effectively been replaced as the primary started by Rudy Garcia. His transfer date is being driven by when he graduates (May). Can't be a "graduate transfer" until you actually graduate!!

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Since they are so bad lately I haven't been following the team as I used to, but wasn't Jamie Diven the starting QB?
    Interesting time to transfer, before spring ball and midway through the semester? Maybe football is over...

Leave a comment:

• Sportsnut
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Jamie Diven to the portal

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Dakota Conwell returning as QB coach

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Ho, Hum. Always great recruiting class, field the needs, can't wait to get to work! Then fall comes, 2, maybe 3 wins. Then cycle starts all over again.
    There are coaching staffs that recruit well but can't coach them up...and they are consistently 500.
    There are coaching staffs who can't recruit but coach them up...and they are consistently 500.
    There are coaching staffs that recruit well and then coach them up well...and they consistantly win.

Then there is WLU that can't recruit OR coach them up...They consistently win 3 or fewer games year, after, year, after, year, etc, etc...

Leave a comment:

• Sportsnut
    replied
    Signed 4 Quarterbacks, 4 on roster. Wonder who is not coming back?

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post
    OC Greg McGhee left for the Howard QB job. Revolving door at OC on the hilltop
    Not like we had a dynamic offense with McGhee as the OC sooooo...no great loss?

The final number of new bodies coming to the Hilltop is 23. Interesting (?) addition is QB Trevor LeGarde. Trevor is the baby brother of former Topper QB Dylan LeGarde woh battled LD Crow for the QB1 spot during 2012-15 seasons.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    OC Greg McGhee left for the Howard QB job. Revolving door at OC on the hilltop

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Only 7 signees announced so far. Two good players from the OVAC but they let a lot of talent go elsewhere. Wheeling picked up quite a few OVAC kids

Leave a comment:

• Sportsnut
    replied
    Guess back to two wins next year!

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Gary West Liberty Hilltoppers.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...