X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT: PSU at PITT

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    My two cents:

To an extent, I agree. It's much bigger for the Pitt fans -- on the surface anyway. PSU fans think they are Alabama, which, obviously they are not.

Yes, Beaver Stadium will draw 105,000 for Appalachian State. But, they didn't have another 100,000 outside of it, too.

I've been to Creepy Valley for probably 30 games. I never saw it like the Pitt game last year. It took almost 3 hours to get from Altoona to the parking lot. That was insane. Anybody who says Purdue gets the same atmosphere is delusional.

Read all you want about Miles Sanders calling it another game. Total b.s. They are just robots programmed to talk by their coach. They know it's a big one. They also lost in Heinz 24 months ago.

Speaking of Sanders ... anybody see the cover of SI ? You know what that means, right?

Two years ago Pitt cost PSU a shot at the Final Four. Pitt beat Clemson in Death Valley. Last year Pitt knocked down an undefeated Miami in November. I can't wait to see Heinz tomorrow night. I'm anticipating seeing the best atmosphere there ever. Night game ... national tv ... wow.

The Duz can't get them up at all against teams they should beat. He could play North Carolina 20 times and go 1-19. But, he has a knack for the big stage. You gotta give him that much. That is something many of his predecessors lacked.

Not sure if anybody noticed the line came way down on this game.

The other fun fact: WHEN Pitt wins ... that will be 2 out of 3 from the 'almighty' program.

#H2P

Comment

Comment

Sounds like the way Cal looks up to IUP.

You can't set yourself up for those like that, ...

Comment

The funny thing about Homer is that the longer he's been on this board the more his agenda becomes clear. No matter what the subject, no matter what the discussion, Homer takes the opposite side of the masses. Always.

-Knows there's a lot of Western PA people on the board...Starts thread to bash Steelers organization and call out fans for hating on Le'veon Ball.

-Sees active thread about Pitt-Penn State game where more Pitt fans are posting...Jumps in to trash Pitt.

-Sees that EyeOfTheHawk posts about a new football league in the Eagles thread...Throws his two political cents into the conversation.

I'll be honest.. Homer may not be a Cal fan. He may just be a guy. A kid in high school that found this site. And found that the best way to achieve reaction was by being a member of IUP hate party. He's just here to stir the pot. Football talk aside. That's all he's here for lol.

Comment

Sounds like the way Cal looks up to IUP.

You can't set yourself up for those like that, ...
            Maybe if it was 1985 that joke would be relevant. But Vulcan Nation is happy with our program over IUP. You guys are the toast of party for now though enjoy it. Cal has basically abandoned the win now mentality with transfers for freshman. Cal has 54 Freshman on a 90 man roster they are a glorified HS team right now lol You guys are still trailblazing spending the money dollars to win before your core graduates.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
              Maybe if it was 1985 that joke would be relevant. But Vulcan Nation is happy with our program over IUP. You guys are the toast of party for now though enjoy it. Cal has basically abandoned the win now mentality with transfers for freshman. Cal has 54 Freshman on a 90 man roster they are a glorified HS team right now lol You guys are still trailblazing spending the money dollars to win before your core graduates.

Comment

It's headquartered in Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                  The funny thing about Homer is that the longer he's been on this board the more his agenda becomes clear. No matter what the subject, no matter what the discussion, Homer takes the opposite side of the masses. Always.

-Knows there's a lot of Western PA people on the board...Starts thread to bash Steelers organization and call out fans for hating on Le'veon Ball.

-Sees active thread about Pitt-Penn State game where more Pitt fans are posting...Jumps in to trash Pitt.

-Sees that EyeOfTheHawk posts about a new football league in the Eagles thread...Throws his two political cents into the conversation.

I'll be honest.. Homer may not be a Cal fan. He may just be a guy. A kid in high school that found this site. And found that the best way to achieve reaction was by being a member of IUP hate party. He's just here to stir the pot. Football talk aside. That's all he's here for lol.
                  That will happen naturally. I am from Ohio. We do not like the city of Pittsburgh or their sports teams. You guys are not rational in your criticism of Leveon and your years of winning has clouded your judgement. I am an Ohio State fan. So PSU an PITT conversation are two fan bases of two schools OSU is eternally better than quarreling is prime real estate for trolling. I just find you guys fascinating. And that was not "political" it was just basic facts of right wing media propaganda (Im an moderate). Kap Kneels to bring conversation to unarmed black guys getting their heads blown off (Im white). KNeeled because he Takes advice from an army Spec ops member because he felt that was a respectful protest. Fast forward Kap hates America, the Flag, apple pie and dogs and nobody says a word about what he actually was protesting lmao Everybody is entitled to their opinion thats what makes this country great but the situation with Kap is not fair IMO even though I personally dont agree with it 100%

Comment

That will happen naturally. I am from Ohio. We do not like the city of Pittsburgh or their sports teams. You guys are not rational in your criticism of Leveon and your years of winning has clouded your judgement. I am an Ohio State fan. So PSU an PITT conversation are two fan bases of two schools OSU is eternally better than quarreling is prime real estate for trolling. I just find you guys fascinating. And that was not "political" it was just basic facts of right wing media propaganda (Im an moderate). Kap Kneels to bring conversation to unarmed black guys getting their heads blown off (Im white). KNeeled because he Takes advice from an army Spec ops member because he felt that was a respectful protest. Fast forward Kap hates America, the Flag, apple pie and dogs and nobody says a word about what he actually was protesting lmao
                    Now it all makes sense. So much, actually.

Comment

Now it all makes sense. So much, actually.
                      I'm all about giving clarity man.

Comment

They should turn Columbus into one big commuter parking lot.

Comment

That will happen naturally. I am from Ohio. We do not like the city of Pittsburgh or their sports teams. You guys are not rational in your criticism of Leveon and your years of winning has clouded your judgement. I am an Ohio State fan. So PSU an PITT conversation are two fan bases of two schools OSU is eternally better than quarreling is prime real estate for trolling. I just find you guys fascinating. And that was not "political" it was just basic facts of right wing media propaganda (Im an moderate). Kap Kneels to bring conversation to unarmed black guys getting their heads blown off (Im white). KNeeled because he Takes advice from an army Spec ops member because he felt that was a respectful protest. Fast forward Kap hates America, the Flag, apple pie and dogs and nobody says a word about what he actually was protesting lmao Everybody is entitled to their opinion thats what makes this country great but the situation with Kap is not fair IMO even though I personally dont agree with it 100%
                          You attended the wrong school, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                            They should turn Columbus into one big commuter parking lot.
                            why is that? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                              You attended the wrong school, buddy.
                              Mon Valley for life!!!!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X