Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IUP at Cal #CoalBowl2018

Agreed. If IUP is favored this week it's by 3 points max.

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
      your toughest matchups are all still ahead of you, we'll see what happens when they start playing tough competition for a few weeks in a row and the injuries start piling up, a lot of football to play and no one is going to lay down for you.
      Shoot u guys will NOT beat Hurst, mark the tape.....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
        6 turnovers and 9 penalties a lot of mistakes quite the understatement....just sayin

Comment

He's won two games he should have won and lost two games against strong teams. Once the IUP DEs drop a few smacks on him ... we'll see.

Comment

He's a good passer. Doesn't move around a lot. I was surprised Edinboro didn't get more pressure on him. I'd expect him to throw more INTs against IUP. Edinboro is an interception machine as is IUP.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Agreed. If IUP is favored this week it's by 3 points max.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                  Shoot u guys will NOT beat Hurst, mark the tape.....just sayin
                  lol that's what you come out with bro? mark the tape Clarion won't beat Hurst?? ok nerd, good one. I guess we will see what happens in 6 weeks when they play?? back to the conversation, your next 3 or 4 weeks are going to be a bit of a grind...stay in bed for any one of those games and you'll have a blemish on your record....just sayin nerd

Comment

Comment

You'll be eating veal with Tony33 by 9pm Saturday.

Comment

As for people talking about Cal's freshman QB Mitchell, even Bob Eblen is talking about him; and that says a lot! Here is what I see in the upcoming Coal Bowl. IUP wins this game! Mitchell has not played against a defense like that of IUP. As for Cal's defense, I see IUP and its Williams-led offense scoring a lot of points. Rebuttal?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                          As for people talking about Cal's freshman QB Mitchell, even Bob Eblen is talking about him; and that says a lot! Here is what I see in the upcoming Coal Bowl. IUP wins this game! Mitchell has not played against a defense like that of IUP. As for Cal's defense, I see IUP and its Williams-led offense scoring a lot of points. Rebuttal?
                          he'll be PSAC west Freshman of the year, and the 2nd team All PSac west QB

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                            ... back to the conversation, your next 3 or 4 weeks are going to be a bit of a grind...stay in bed for any one of those games and you'll have a blemish on your record....just sayin nerd
                            That's true pertaining to all but the bottom of the PSAC teams. The top teams - no matter how good they are - have to show up and play like it's a playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                              Based off of what? Team record?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                                IUP is at the bottom of the PSAC in passing attacks stop talking nonsense lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X