• Show
Clear All

• Re: Recruiting 2019

Finally located this web site that shows reported offers:

https://pafootballnews.com/college-offers/

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      Unless he's the next TUA TAG I don't think he'll be playing QB any time soon at ADAMSON.
      Unless Classes were harder than the current QB thought. you never know, and why recruit a transfer qb ? to be backup ?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
        Unless Classes were harder than the current QB thought. you never know, and why recruit a transfer qb ? to be backup ?
        That was my first thought. Maybe Homer's Wonder Boy is movin' on up? Or out?

Or, perhaps they are bringing this kid in just to ride pine.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
          But I thought that Homer said that he had given the QB all his crib sheets to get through Rocks For Jocks, Intro to Basket Weaving, and American Parks and Recreation 101. I thought the dude was in the clear. :laugh:

-

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Notre Dame (OH) is really trying to make its mark in Western PA. Obviously they are missing a ton of players on that site but it's a cool resource.

Comment

There's always one school that throws out a million offers in the WPIAL but lands maybe one. In years past its been WV Wesleyan, Alderson Broaddus, Notre Dame, Kentucky Christian (Wesleyan?), and this year Culver Stockton.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post
                SRU Offensive Coordinator is leaving
                What does your brother think about that? Isn't Roper the main reason your brother came up north??

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I'm sure this will updated soon, Feb. 6 is not too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    There's always one school that throws out a million offers in the WPIAL but lands maybe one. In years past its been WV Wesleyan, Alderson Broaddus, Notre Dame, Kentucky Christian (Wesleyan?), and this year Culver Stockton.

Edinboro

Comment

Originally posted by BoroBacker View Post
                      Edinboro
                      I've only seen a few wpial offers for the boro this year. A safety from central valley and two OL. I assume there are plenty of others. Any others you know of?

Comment

Originally posted by BoroBacker View Post
                        Edinboro
                        Boro got your one wpial commit yesterday. Ramone Dean from moon. I expect a few more tho. A few wpial guys with offers from Boro have other offers from lock haven, lake erie, westminster, etc.

Comment

• Last edited by Sec10-A-14; 01-20-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

For Gannon Committed:
                            Jordan Toliver DB 6'0 175 Baltimore WoodlawnDrew Engel RB/DB 6'0 195 Cannon-McMillan

"for the great visit! With all that being said, I am committed to Gannon University!

And previously mentioned
                            Jordan Cavatto OL 6'0 262 Erie Cathedral Prep

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                              Boro got your one wpial commit yesterday. Ramone Dean from moon. I expect a few more tho. A few wpial guys with offers from Boro have other offers from lock haven, lake erie, westminster, etc.
                              I saw a kid from NA with an offer from Millersville. That's an odd pairing.

I like Edinboro's strategy though. The WPIAL may have fewer P5 prospects but there are still solid D2 recruits, especially kids at the better schools overshadowed by those big time recruits. I could be wrong but those programs probably produce better coaching than the star kids from the upstart programs.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                                Notre Dame (OH) is really trying to make its mark in Western PA. Obviously they are missing a ton of players on that site but it's a cool resource.
                                Head Coach was Cal assistant and HC at Canon Mac HS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X