Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARAUDERS WIN!!!

Pace misses a field goal at the end of the game and the Ville holds on for a 21-20 win

Comment

Wow...a HUGE road win for Coach Morgan!!

Comment

U-Indy wins at Ashland, 24-9.

That's three straight openers Ashland has lost (including two straight at home).

Comment

And a clean sweep for the PSAC on opening night!

Slippery Rock 62-37 over Wayne State
          Lock Haven 57-13 over Lincoln
          Gannon 14-7 over So. Connecticut State
          Mercyhurst 21-16 over Lake Erie
          Millersville 21-20 over Pace
          I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

they need a running back. Only 26 yards on the ground in the first half.
            One thing I noticed that impressed me about Millersville was as the 4th quarter wore on, their offensive line was dominating and getting great pushes against Pace's D-line. It was slow going for sure early on in the game, but Millersville actually had a chance of putting that game further out of reach. They showed a great deal of resilience and hopefully that's something for them to build on.
            I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond Franze View Post
              And a clean sweep for the PSAC on opening night!

Slippery Rock 62-37 over Wayne State
              Lock Haven 57-13 over Lincoln
              Gannon 14-7 over So. Connecticut State
              Mercyhurst 21-16 over Lake Erie
              Millersville 21-20 over Pace

Mercyhurst play hungover?

Comment

Two nice, and somewhat unexpected, road wins for 'VILLE and GU in NE tonight. The remaining 5 versus the NE10 could turn out 4-1 which would be a really good OOC.

Comment

That was a nice win for Millersville against a team that beat them by two TDs last season and was a preseason pick for third in the NE10.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                    Two nice, and somewhat unexpected, road wins for 'VILLE and GU in NE tonight. The remaining 5 versus the NE10 could turn out 4-1 which would be a really good OOC.
                    Gannon's win wasn't too out there; last year's win by SCSU was the first in five games. Millersville winning is definitely a pleasant surprise. I could see them giving some of the PSAC East contenders a tougher game than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                      That was a nice win for Millersville against a team that beat them by two TDs last season and was a preseason pick for third in the NE10.
                      The did really well on D too, I thought. In the 4th Millersville almost scored again, which would have pretty much put the game away, and but shank fumbled into the end zone, trying to get a few extra yds. The homer play by play guy on the video feed thought the final field goal was good, starts screaming, and then realized the refs were signaling no good, I kind of felt a little sorry for him.

IN the MEC< Charleston beat Fairmont by 3. They were up 31 at half, and fairmont came back to almost pull out a win.

Comment

Looks like good things are happening at Millersville, don't sleep on them. Forget the past, this is a new team.

Comment

I know Lincoln is bad, but before the camera work drove me crazy I saw some good things from Lock Haven. They could also come to play in more games than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by SBR140 View Post
                            Looks like good things are happening at Millersville, don't sleep on them. Forget the past, this is a new team.
                            Remember that next week.

Comment

Yes, I think a serious dose of perspective is in order.

Comment

After reading the preseason reports I thought people were crazy for picking the 'Ville to beat Pace. So much for those preseason reports.

As for GU/SCSU, for some reason, I have always overestimated SCSU. In the pick'ems they have let me down many times; however, I am thrilled that the PSAC teams won.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X