Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now it's 21-3. Edinboro can't get much of anything going on offense but defense doing a decent job except giving up some big plays.

Comment

ESU FG w/1"14 left. Up 24-14

Comment

Originally posted by RockinTheSnackBar View Post
        ESU FG w/1"14 left. Up 24-14
        That was a 45 yard FG. Gutsy call to go for the FG.

Comment

ESU with the 4th down sack! The Warriors are going to beat FCS Wagner!!!

Comment

Half. 21-3 GV

Comment

That's most likely it. 35-10 GV with 2:04 left

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                That's most likely it. 35-10 GV with 2:04 left
                Definitely not as bad as everyone expected.

Comment

ESU 24 Wagner 14

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

Making declarations like this after 1 week of Division 2 football is definitely a wise move. Things don't change during the season and an East team definitely didn't win the State Game handily last year.
                    You're absolutely right. Way too early. Should have said I definitely was surprised by LHU, MILL, CLARION,and ESU. On the downside, BLOOM could be in for a long season. On to week 2.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                      You're absolutely right. Way too early. Should have said I definitely was surprised by LHU, MILL, CLARION,and ESU. On the downside, BLOOM could be in for a long season. On to week 2.
                      Is there enough Xanax supply in PA to keep the Bloom fans stable until November?

Comment

Was definitely surprised by the Ship score. I was unable to see the game, but had planned to stop by in the late stages after an alumni association meeting. When I saw the halftime score, I went to a reception instead! I expected some trouble on defense, but thought they'd score well with the weapons we have back. If Gontarek is shirting as someone said earlier in the thread, that's obviously a big loss. I'm not surprised newcomer Bill Williams helped the offense when he came in. He's small, but was an excellent HS player at Camp Hill. The schedule is not our friend this year with road trips to Slippery Rock and California coming up, an away game at Shepherd and another season finale with Indiana. Coach Mac's string of winning seasons is definitely in jeopardy if he can't pull things together.

Comment

Edinboro game was frustrating to watch mainly because they couldn't get going. GV is a great team and that atmosphere is FBS quality. I don't think there's a PSAC team that could beat them (ugh). But I am proud that they didn't let up and didn't get frustrated. Lots of new players starting (2 true freshmen at RB). No turnovers, no unsportsmanlike penalties. Now on to Bloom!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            Edinboro game was frustrating to watch mainly because they couldn't get going. GV is a great team and that atmosphere is FBS quality. I don't think there's a PSAC team that could beat them (ugh). But I am proud that they didn't let up and didn't get frustrated. Lots of new players starting (2 true freshmen at RB). No turnovers, no unsportsmanlike penalties. Now on to Bloom!
                            A+ for taking on the challenge. BORO gave it a go and lost a football game against an elite D2 program. It could be worse...you could be a VOLS fan.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Definitely not as bad as everyone expected.
                              Maybe so, but GV started a newer QB and only one returning oline starter. Lucky for us that "Buck" went off on O for GV. Good clean game. I plan on seeing the Scots again next season! Selfishly hoping for even a few more wins for you Scots this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                                Was definitely surprised by the Ship score. I was unable to see the game, but had planned to stop by in the late stages after an alumni association meeting. When I saw the halftime score, I went to a reception instead! I expected some trouble on defense, but thought they'd score well with the weapons we have back. If Gontarek is shirting as someone said earlier in the thread, that's obviously a big loss. I'm not surprised newcomer Bill Williams helped the offense when he came in. He's small, but was an excellent HS player at Camp Hill. The schedule is not our friend this year with road trips to Slippery Rock and California coming up, an away game at Shepherd and another season finale with Indiana. Coach Mac's string of winning seasons is definitely in jeopardy if he can't pull things together.
                                Yes, Bill Williams had four straight 1,000-yard seasons for Camp Hill. He disappeared in his season at Lackawanna, but looks as solid as ever.

And at least at the start, they had another all-state HS player, Jaelen Thompson from Middletown, getting the carries at RB. Appears Sirb and Judge are the forgotten guys now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X