Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changes at IUP

Originally posted by PSAC_FanBoy View Post
    Go watch some film that is what happened IRONMAN!
    Just a wild hunch here but our sudden new members are either IUP linemen or their parents. Just a guess.

Comment

No ones trying to put lip stick on your wife buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Just a wild hunch here but our sudden new members are either IUP linemen or their parents. Just a guess.

Comment

Played for Shippensburg from 2009-2014 as an Oline man. I played against that 2012 IUP team.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
            Respect is earned! Some of these new users are just coming on here and posting garbage comments. Start posting facts and information. That's how respect is earned. Some of us guys that have been on this board for awhile are sick and tired of the guys that come on here and just talk trash! Talk football... nobody wants to come on here and read that some Jabroni is saying "hahaha, you have 5 losses and you suck."

I come here to find out about recruiting, injuries, etc. I don't come here to read trash talk and other unintelligent comments.
            What you all post on here is far from facts.

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
              hahahahahaha a play or two away, bro they lost FIVE games ..... jus sayin
              Ship always puts up a good fight though... they were even better back in my prime as an OL there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
                What you all post on here is far from facts.
                This isn't ESPN, big guy. The real media could give two you-know-whats about D2 sports (like most people). Often times this is the best source available for the limited fans who actually follow these sports.

Of course it's not all accurate. It is a message board. We can't control all the idiots who join up.

Comment

This isn't ESPN, big guy. The real media could give two you-know-whats about D2 sports (like most people). Often times this is the best source available for the limited fans who actually follow these sports.

Of course it's not all accurate. It is a message board. We can't control all the idiots who join up.
                  All I know is that I don't post it unless I'm certain it's factual. These knew guys... not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                    All I know is that I don't post it unless I'm certain it's factual. These knew guys... not so much.
                    You watch one episode of grudens QB camp and think you know everything about coverages and protections..... jus sayin

Comment

Comment

The east is better than the west.

Comment

How do IUP fans feel about all these comments? Last week he was talking about how his team deserved to be in the playoffs.

Certainly a case can be made that most of these areas he's talking about are coachable things - intangibles, turnovers, lack of confidence.

I know Tort is a popular guy and all but is this the guy who is going to uphold the tradition and move IUP into the future as an elite D2 team?

Comment

Originally posted by PeeSackHero View Post
                            The east is better than the west.
                            I'd agree the East was better this year. However, that hasn't happened very often. The West does have the last team standing. WCU and Kutztown both lost at home in the first round. That's tough. When you are talking about the strong teams of history, you can't include ones that went out in Round 1 -- even after an undefeated season.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                              How do IUP fans feel about all these comments? Last week he was talking about how his team deserved to be in the playoffs.

Certainly a case can be made that most of these areas he's talking about are coachable things - intangibles, turnovers, lack of confidence.

I know Tort is a popular guy and all but is this the guy who is going to uphold the tradition and move IUP into the future as an elite D2 team?
                              Big guy Frank Cignetti needs to come out of retirement

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

They are interesting comments. It's nice to hear a coach not just babble in coach speak. That said, I didn't read any quotes saying anything about the coaching staff and the improvements THEY need to make. The players don't call the plays.

The team looked like, frankly, idiots screaming and fighting with each other on the sidelines each week. That got worse and worse as the season went along and wasn't fixed. That's a coaching item.

Saying things like 'we didn't play smart' and 'there was a lack of mental toughness' ... old saying: Speed of the captain speed of the crew. You can't put that all on the players.

Do I think they had some bad apples this year? No question. But, that needed dealt with and it didn't seem like it was.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X