Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changes at IUP

Originally posted by PSAC_FanBoy View Post
    you keep squawking! Im keeping it real, ship front 4 and backers was best iup seen all year. That ship team was a play or two away from being in the playoffs
    hahahahahaha a play or two away, bro they lost FIVE games ..... jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
      :laugh:

Comment

Comment

To me it's simple, opposing defenses were going to make Lenny throw to beat them. He did it well enough to keep them honest in the past, this season he did not play well. He was not the same QB he was in 2015/2016 or even last season. That is why I chuckle at some guys on here projecting future All American status on a young guy because you never know how these guys will progress. Freshman Lenny still has IUP playing, Senior Lenny had them home for Thanksgiving.

Comment

hahahahahhaha yeah ok, giving teams "runs for their money" every Saturday gets you a nice long break for Thanksgiving. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
              AWFUL ball skills when given a chance, embarrassed by Millersville and was on field for fourth and 7 against Rock and ran into own guy.....good riddance
              When you high-point a pass to make an INT then THAT MY FRIEND is example of good ball skills, which he did in his last played game against Seton Hill.

You can continue to point out his bad play, but the ENTIRE SECONDARY played bad. But as a stated earlier, some are punished harder than others.

The ENTIRE TEAM, meaning players AND coaching staff needs to be pointing at themselves, not at others. That is my main point I been trying to make. People don't have to be cut, shown the doors, etc...but changes/adjustments are in order, or they will be taking another step back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                When you high-point a pass to make an INT then THAT MY FRIEND is example of good ball skills, which he did in his last played game against Seton Hill.

You can continue to point out his bad play, but the ENTIRE SECONDARY played bad. But as a stated earlier, some are punished harder than others.

The ENTIRE TEAM, meaning players AND coaching staff needs to be pointing at themselves, not at others. That is my main point I been trying to make. People don't have to be cut, shown the doors, etc...but changes/adjustments are in order, or they will be taking another step back.
                McDonald-Horner either couldn't pick up the defense or more likely refused to pick up the defense. He was tried at several different positions with the same end result, he was never where he was supposed to be. That is why he didn't see the field more often. Whatever the reason, It's unforgivable to quit on your teammates. jus sayin

Comment

https://www.indianagazette.com/sport...2d5345a42.html

Comment

McDonald-Horner either couldn't pick up the defense or more likely refused to pick up the defense. He was tried at several different positions with the same end result, he was never where he was supposed to be. That is why he didn't see the field more often. Whatever the reason, It's unforgivable to quit on your teammates. jus sayin
                    You guys have beaten this horse and made glue out of it.

Whether he just got up and deserted the team or was he given an ultimatum but decided to leave or what other scenario(s) people want to speculate or confirm, he was wrong and he's gone. I wish him luck. Hope he learns and grow from it.

I am just waiting to see if others will point at their own faults from this season.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                      Good to see we have two new Homer clones posting all of a sudden.
                      Real funny, huh IUPALUM?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
                        Real funny, huh IUPALUM?

Comment

Iron man expects 5 O lineman to block 8 defensive bodies.

Comment

Respect is earned! Some of these new users are just coming on here and posting garbage comments. Start posting facts and information. That's how respect is earned. Some of us guys that have been on this board for awhile are sick and tired of the guys that come on here and just talk trash! Talk football... nobody wants to come on here and read that some Jabroni is saying "hahaha, you have 5 losses and you suck."

I come here to find out about recruiting, injuries, etc. I don't come here to read trash talk and other unintelligent comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
                              Iron man expects 5 O lineman to block 8 defensive bodies.
                              Nope, but that's not what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                                Nope, but that's not what happened.
                                Go watch some film that is what happened IRONMAN!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X