Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I don't know if they did or not but what that Rock announcer said was completely unacceptable and just amateurish. What he said was "Some IUP players refusing to shake hands, showing no class, as usual." Get that jackass off the freakin' airwaves. Dork doesn't deserve the right to spew that crap. My team or any team, doesn't matter.
    I told youse and yinz all about the Slimey Pebble Fake Moral Superiority Conplex they all walk around with...a legacy of Dr. Evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I told youse and yinz all about the Slimey Pebble Fake Moral Superiority Conplex they all walk around with...a legacy of Dr. Evil.
      "Because at Slippery Rock University, we're better than you....and we know"

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Wrong, the second down play on that drive was a awful no call, Rivers was sacked and threw the ball underhanded on one knee in front of Rock bench to no receiver in sight, 2 non call on one play. Next play was the miraculous third down scramble by QB. Should of been third and 16. Know the game before u spew off ...just sayin
        I too know the game. The camera angle provided online was not that great on that almost sack/thrown-away pass. And the "quick" reply did not reveal much. Therefore I REALLY couldn't tell whether he was sacked or not. I DO know IUP should have sacked on the following play.

But as someone stated earlier, IUP did not come out to play, with their typical big game slow start. Could it be because it was not "a do-or-die game" ?

Comment

I don't know if they did or not but what that Rock announcer said was completely unacceptable and just amateurish. What he said was "Some IUP players refusing to shake hands, showing no class, as usual." Get that jackass off the freakin' airwaves. Dork doesn't deserve the right to spew that crap. My team or any team, doesn't matter.
          I didn't like the announcer stating that as well. I am very sure they had players not in line too.

Comment

• After further review and watching the final snap again: There were a few SRU players who did not go right to the handshake line. They were players who ended the game on the field. SRU DID have some players not go into the line at first, and you can clearly see SRU coaches telling them to get in line, which they did...Video doesn't lie...I rest my case...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
              Video doesn't lie...I rest my case...
              Ok. I hope you're not a lawyer.

Comment

Ok. I hope you're not a lawyer.
                Luckily for all of us he'll be at home when the playoffs start so he can give us a full report on handshake line behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                  After further review and watching the final snap again: There were a few SRU players who did not go right to the handshake line. They were players who ended the game on the field. SRU DID have some players not go into the line at first, and you can clearly see SRU coaches telling them to get in line, which they did...Video doesn't lie...I rest my case...
                  Neither does the audio

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Neither does the audio
                    The On Demand video I just watched:

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/i...reamType=video

This ONLY shows the center of the field at the 50 yard line. Therefore, we can't see who did come on the field to shake hands or not. You can only guess...or someone make it up. And I am not referring to you Horror Child...
                    Last edited by ShoNuff; 10-14-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid7165 View Post

"Because at Slippery Rock University, we're better than you....and we know"
                      Points for the Globo Gym reference.

And now for the SRU starting lineup...Blade...Laser...Blazer....

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Oh please, coming from you this is hilarious.

Comment

• The AO who was commentating was a jerk. Everything was negative when he came to IUP. Half of the time he was talking out of his butt. He talked about IUP having no class well someone PLEASE GIVE HIM A MIRROR.

Comment

• Warrior voice how can u call one team classless if u looked at the video. There were quite a few SRUs who walked away. They only came back to shake after their COACH ORDERED them to. REALLY

Comment

• Oh well.....we're on to Clarion....

Comment

• I can't believe you guys talked about damn handshakes for 2 days smh. Rock won IUP lost. The refs sucked completely. This was the closet game the rock has had and the IUP is by far the toughest team we've went against. a lot of the comments here is ridiculous especially crap about politics. if IUP wins out im sure we'll see them again. Enough of the damn handshake crap.

And really just talking to the IUP fans. We Rock lovers know how to conduct ourselves lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X