Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    NDC loses to a meatball jabroni (at home nonetheless) and IUP loses on the road by a FG to a team perceived to be LSU. Logical.
    While I DO UNDERSTAND where you are coming from, I don't have TOO MUCH heartache over Notre Dame College being ranked higher. They are still atop their division, which is the only reason why I am ok with it. They laid another egg and IUP will move up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I don't believe WVa St gets in if they lose to Notre Dame. Not to include their FCS loss, that would give them 3 losses. But I think you don't believe the committee won't put in 5 PSAC teams, and I kind of believe you may have a very point there. I think if Tiffin wins they would bump a 3-loss W Va St team out.
      Yes, it sure looks like the GMAC will be represented. If Tiffin (9-1) wins, they're in with their poor SOS. Otherwise, if Ohio Dominican (7-2) wins, they're in with their nine games played. And maybe, if both Tiffin and Ohio Dominican lose, they'll get Findlay (8-3) in. Easier for the NCAA to justify the first two scenarios.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
          So if West Virginia State and West Chester both lose, Urbana might be able to sneak in with a win.
          Quite possible. The GMAC will get one spot, but Urbana will get a big SOS boost from Truman St and own the H2H over WV State.

I actually don't get how Urbana is ahead of California right now. Same record, and Cal's SOS is significantly better than Urbana. The only they may be looking at is Cal is 1-3 against opponents .500 or better, but those 3 losses came to Kutztown 10-0, Slippery Rock 10-0 and IUP 9-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
            How did WV State jump West Chester
            No idea. West Chester has better W/L% and better SOS. Only thing is opponents .500 or better. West Chester went from 2-2 to 1-2 since East Stroudsburg lost and WV State went from 2-2 to 3-2 since West Liberty won.

Comment

• Shepherd at number five in SR 1 while facing the grist mill of the PSAC. Does that scratch the "but they played in the MEC" itch and put to bed the question of whether or not Shepherd can withstand the PSAC gauntlet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Quite possible. The GMAC will get one spot, but Urbana will get a big SOS boost from Truman St and own the H2H over WV State.

I actually don't get how Urbana is ahead of California right now. Same record, and Cal's SOS is significantly better than Urbana. The only they may be looking at is Cal is 1-3 against opponents .500 or better, but those 3 losses came to Kutztown 10-0, Slippery Rock 10-0 and IUP 9-1.
                Last edited by IUPNation; 11-12-2019, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                  Shepherd at number five in SR 1 while facing the grist mill of the PSAC. Does that scratch the "but they played in the MEC" itch and put to bed the question of whether or not Shepherd can withstand the PSAC gauntlet?
                  Last edited by IUPNation; 11-12-2019, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• They are now scratching and clawing through the PSAC just like IUP and the rest of the PSAC top teams and have positioned themselves for the post season. I think that should have earned the respect of the PSAC crowd for their performance this year.

Comment

I can't say I'm completely shocked, because Cal wasn't in any of the Regional Rankings this season.
                      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

No perfect way but the Pee Sack can stop inflicting unnecessary damage.
                        Unnecessary...Like you constantly dissing the P-S-A-C??

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

We always get screwed over.
                          There are 5 10-0 teams in the other SRs who are NOT #1 in their region...Get in line behind them...

Comment

But in SR1, there are currently three 2-loss schools ahead of 8-1 Tiffin.
                            Sure, but I don't see a scenario that Tiffin finishes 9-1 and doesn't get into the playoffs. Seed teams how you want based on SOS. Do it until your blue in the face. I'm totally fine with that. But the fact is you need to win more games than everybody else to get in. If Tiffin wins on Saturday they will be in. If they don't they will be grouped with a slew of other 2 loss teams. I've said all along that once you lose 2 games you are liable to be left out regardless of who you played.

My point all along had zero to do with SOS. My point was focused on winning more games than everybody else trying to make the playoffs. If you do that you'll more than likely be in the postseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Unnecessary...Like you constantly dissing the P-S-A-C??

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                                They are now scratching and clawing through the PSAC just like IUP and the rest of the PSAC top teams and have positioned themselves for the post season. I think that should have earned the respect of the PSAC crowd for their performance this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X