4 Colorado St.-Pueblo 9-1 9-1
    5 Augustana (SD) 8-2 8-2
    6 Tex. A&M-Commerce 7-2 7-2
    7 Angelo St. 8-2 8-2
    8 Sioux Falls 7-3 7-3
    9 Winona St. 7-3 7-3
    10 Dixie St. 7-3 7-3

Comment

• Urbana still in Top Ten?? How is that possible??

Comment

• Interesting seeing NDC at #3. Also, the PSAC has a great chance at getting 5 teams into the playoffs.

Comment

• So if West Virginia State and West Chester both lose, Urbana might be able to sneak in with a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
            Interesting seeing NDC at #3. Also, the PSAC has a great chance at getting 5 teams into the playoffs.
            Tiffin would get in over West Chester with Earned access. Looking ahead to next week, what this tells me; is even if WV state loses, they may only drop to 7 and the MEC would get two teams in.

If Tiffin loses, then Ohio Dominican can get in, if they are 9 in the rankings next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
              So if West Virginia State and West Chester both lose, Urbana might be able to sneak in with a win.

I do not think so, don't forget about EA and the GMAC; it is a given the NE-10 will not be represented, will the committee only have two conferences be represented in the region; highly doubtful!

Comment

• Urbana above both Findlay and Cal is TERRIBLE. Luckily I think they lose to Truman State to save the committee from themselves.

I'm more worried about WV State. A 3-loss WV State should absolutely not make the playoff, but I'm afraid they just stick in there. EDIT: Assuming WV State loses to NDC.
                Last edited by EastStroud13; 11-11-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Tiffin would get in over West Chester with Earned access. Looking ahead to next week, what this tells me; is even if WV state loses, they may only drop to 7 and the MEC would get two teams in.

If Tiffin loses, then Ohio Dominican can get in, if they are 9 in the rankings next week.
                  I think the next thing we see is the final selection after the upcoming games so the next ranking is the one for that selection.

Comment

• NDC loses to a meatball jabroni (at home nonetheless) and IUP loses on the road by a FG to a team perceived to be LSU. Logical.
                    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-11-2019, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      NDC loses to a meatball jabroni (at home nonetheless) and IUP loses on the road by a FG to a team perceived to be LSU. Logical.
                      It's 13 years removed but this is pretty much what IUPNation has been saying, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        NDC loses to a meatball jabroni (at home nonetheless) and IUP loses on the road by a FG to a team perceived to be LSU. Logical.
                        We always get screwed over.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It's 13 years removed but this is pretty much what IUPNation has been saying, isn't it?
                          Yep. Fake Notre Dane has shorter hurdles to jump over and watch IUP get dropped completely if they lose to Ship.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yep. Fake Notre Dane has shorter hurdles to jump over and watch IUP get dropped completely if they lose to Ship.
                            There is no serious possibility that IUP loses to SHIP unless they get food poisoning from their pre-game meal.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

You could argue that most teams have no room for error. If you start losing games, SOS won't - and shouldn't save you - when some other bubble team has won 1-2 more games than you. That's why I think this mostly goes back to what I was suggesting that it's always better to win your games than lose close and say you played tough teams.

Notre Dame's schedule may not be good. But they aren't going to be omitted from the playoffs with 1 loss.
                              But in SR1, there are currently three 2-loss schools ahead of 8-1 Tiffin.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

I don't believe WVa St gets in if they lose to Notre Dame. Not to include their FCS loss, that would give them 3 losses. But I think you don't believe the committee won't put in 5 PSAC teams, and I kind of believe you may have a very point there. I think if Tiffin wins they would bump a 3-loss W Va St team out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X