Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Saw in the Twitter world Duane Brown had a 4.0 GPA. Good for him.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Anybody remember when we used to talk about football? Lol.

This is typically the transfer season for D1 cast-aways. Any names surfacing?
    Probably someday your grandkids will ask you what a handshake was?

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Anybody remember when we used to talk about football? Lol.

This is typically the transfer season for D1 cast-aways. Any names surfacing?

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere or not on this forum---but IUP football and basketball legend Dave Smith has passed away at the age of 73. He is best remembered as a standout WR who was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1970 NFL Draft. I believe that he was also a member of the famed IUP football team that played in the 1968 Boardwalk Bowl.

-
    Fondly remember trying to distract him as best we could whenever uhh, er THE INDIANS visited HAMER HALL. Great games, great player. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere or not on this forum---but IUP football and basketball legend Dave Smith has passed away at the age of 73. He is best remembered as a standout WR who was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1970 NFL Draft. I believe that he was also a member of the famed IUP football team that played in the 1968 Boardwalk Bowl.

-

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Here is the link to the story in the IG. I think it's great to come forth with a detailed plan that all IUP constituents can have confidence in.

Of course, there is a back up plan if all fails but we aren't going to talk about that.

The article touches on a lot of detail (including sports) and is pretty comprehensive.

https://www.indianagazette.com/news/...6ddd80cd1.html
    Well, you gotta have a plan. Glad at least IUP has that. Next month is crucial.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

Here is the link to the story in the IG. I think it's great to come forth with a detailed plan that all IUP constituents can have confidence in.

Of course, there is a back up plan if all fails but we aren't going to talk about that.

The article touches on a lot of detail (including sports) and is pretty comprehensive.

Thanks for sharing. It's my understanding all PASSHE schools have the same plan. This is the first I've seen the details. All I got from Edinboro is that they're planning for students on campus in August.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

That's great to hear. These schools absolutely need to plan to get kids on campus. I'm glad more and more of them are making these announcements instead of joining cancel culture.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    The Driz announced this morning IUP plans to have students on campus in August. Good news.

One measure that may be implemented would be students attend class in-person for half of the semester ... they rotate days so half the class is in-person one day and the other half the next. They go virtual on their off day.
    That's great to hear. These schools absolutely need to plan to get kids on campus. I'm glad more and more of them are making these announcements instead of joining cancel culture.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    The Driz announced this morning IUP plans to have students on campus in August. Good news.

One measure that may be implemented would be students attend class in-person for half of the semester ... they rotate days so half the class is in-person one day and the other half the next. They go virtual on their off day.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/Sports/nfl...ul5Y?ocid=a2hs

You IUP guys might remember this young man. He has one of those hard earned, interesting path stories. Hang in there fellas and stay safe..
    Thanks for the article. He certainly did have a difficult path to the NFL. I hope the young man is able to have a successful career.

Leave a comment:

• Rambaseball
    replied
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/Sports/nfl...ul5Y?ocid=a2hs

You IUP guys might remember this young man. He has one of those hard earned, interesting path stories. Hang in there fellas and stay safe..

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied

Good for him, Sounds like a smart move. Plus, I think we have another LS.
    Drew Stout is still around.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Former IUP long snapper Gunnar Royer is head to Baylor as a grad transfer.

One 'tweet' stated he fills an immediate need for the Bears.
    Good for him, Sounds like a smart move. Plus, I think we have another LS.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Former IUP long snapper Gunnar Royer is head to Baylor as a grad transfer.

One 'tweet' stated he fills an immediate need for the Bears.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X