X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSACfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I know when you say IUP sucks and lob insults at IUP fans that somehow you think it's all justified. That's what most Republican voters think too. Are you sure you aren't a Republican?
    Pretty sure lol but thanks for asking.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

No I hate it because you literally give the same rebuttal and BS all while not realizing you literally do exactly what you accuse everyone else of doing. Hell, I know exactly how you are going to respond before you even bother typing it out. Not sure how you confuse being blunt with being idiotic but okay.
    I know when you say IUP sucks and lob insults at IUP fans that somehow you think it's all justified. That's what most Republican voters think too. Are you sure you aren't a Republican?

Leave a comment:

• PSACfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

From the book "Boundaries" by Henry Cloud :
    Thank you for the literally insight here... some on this board need more of it, myself included.

Leave a comment:

• PSACfan1
    replied
    No I hate it because you literally give the same rebuttal and BS all while not realizing you literally do exactly what you accuse everyone else of doing. Hell, I know exactly how you are going to respond before you even bother typing it out. Not sure how you confuse being blunt with being idiotic but okay.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Multiple IUP Presidents have hit 'Nation with Cease and Desist orders, claiming he damages the reputation of Indiana University of Pennsylvania by association. However, he just fights back with further legal challenges. He is unstoppable - a constant in the D2 forum universe.

Note: For you ESU guys, I just made that up.
    LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Not sure how telling the truth about you is trolling...but carry on.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 12-14-2019, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

You embarrass your school every day on this message board.
    Multiple IUP Presidents have hit 'Nation with Cease and Desist orders, claiming he damages the reputation of Indiana University of Pennsylvania by association. However, he just fights back with further legal challenges. He is unstoppable - a constant in the D2 forum universe.

Note: For you ESU guys, I just made that up.
    Last edited by iupgroundhog; 12-14-2019, 10:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Horror Child
    replied

You embarrass your school every day on this message board. I try to show respect to you, and give you the benefit of the doubt, but you hold grudges, insult people you never meet, and I can go on. You are toxic individual, and I pray that you get the help you need.

As far as IUP, I respect their program, as well as every other program in this conference (Something Denny instilled in me). Obviously your mentors never instilled respect in you because you drag down any other school or individual you can. Maybe you need to take a good long hard look in the mirror kid...
    From the book "Boundaries" by Henry Cloud :

People tend to look outside of themselves for the problem. This external perspective keeps you a victim. It says that you can never be okay until someone else changes. This is the essence of powerless blame. It may make you morally superior to that person (in your own thinking, never in reality), but it will never fix the problem.

Face squarely the resistance to looking at yourself as the one who has to change. It is critical that you face yourself.

Leave a comment:

• PSACfan1
    replied
    Not sure how telling the truth about you is trolling...but carry on.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

You embarrass your school every day on this message board. I try to show respect to you, and give you the benefit of the doubt, but you hold grudges, insult people you never meet, and I can go on. You are toxic individual, and I pray that you get the help you need.

As far as IUP, I respect their program, as well as every other program in this conference (Something Denny instilled in me). Obviously your mentors never instilled respect in you because you drag down any other school or individual you can. Maybe you need to take a good long hard look in the mirror kid...
    Last edited by IUPNation; 12-14-2019, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Clown.

Leave a comment:

• ESU Warrior
    replied
    The kid was a sore loser and embarrassed your school

Leave a comment:

• PSACfan1
    replied

Another fool takes the bait!

But nobody has ever seen an offense like Slimeys. Ever. Nick Saban is even scared.
    Clown.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

Your logic is interesting. If you defend IUP and talk trash on other schools, it's fine, but if other people defend their school and talk trash against IUP, suddenly they can't take what they dish out. And then if anyone calls you out directly, they are a fool for taking the bait. It's fascinating, to be sure.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 12-14-2019, 09:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied
    Another fool takes the bait!
    Your logic is interesting. If you defend IUP and talk trash on other schools, it's fine, but if other people defend their school and talk trash against IUP, suddenly they can't take what they dish out. And then if anyone calls you out directly, they are a fool for taking the bait. It's fascinating, to be sure.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X