Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

Originally posted by IUP410 View Post
    Your funny man! Clemson the team that Won the National Championship last year! Haha! I am actually on vacation in the Bahamas right now with my family. I hope your are having fun in Bridgeport West Virginia
    Lots of fun.
    Last edited by Iupcheerleader88; 08-06-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iupcheerleader88 View Post
      Lots of fun, what position did you play you know other than left bench?
      I started at running back? Did you play left hence on your JV team as a Senior???

Comment

I started at running back? Did you play left hence on your JV team as a Senior???
        Ok
        Last edited by Iupcheerleader88; 08-06-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

... LOL!!! 2.2 Millon a year!!! If you need help with savings shoot me a message. Might even put some money into the stadium! ..LOL
          This is bigger news than WR from Penn State - Ted DiBiase is an IUP fan!!

Comment

• Comment

If I want to donate or put money into the stadium, who do I have to talk to? By the way I am talking a lot of money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                IUP definitely has a lot of talent. We are going to need leadership, coaching, good game plans and good decision-making, too. Talent only goes so far. I agree it is always a "one game at a time" mindset.
                Agreed, gotta take it 1 game at a time.

Comment

If I want to donate or put money into the stadium, who do I have to talk to? By the way I am talking a lot of money!!!
                  https://iupathletics.com/sports/2013...912132950.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    IUP has a ton of talent. No doubt.

But, we all did see the team implode last year.

Will the leadership be better? Will the coaching be better? Will the bickering on the sidelines be gone? Will the OC be better?

I think many of the bad apples are gone -- coaches and players. The team GPA is a great sign things have changed.

But, you are dealing with a lot of new faces. So long as this team is mentally right ... the rest will take care of itself.

Comment

Here's the PSAC take, the back and forth trash talk is juvenile and really not worthy for this site. I just post facts and opinions and have been quite accurate over the years as I broke the Lenny Williams transfer and Max among others. The big 3 in the West have players, really good ones which separate them from the whole league. The IUP off season was quite interesting as they saw the need to add and delete from the roster. Will all moves work out , hell No. But the ones that will can bring great dividends for sure....All top D2 programs do this , it happens at GV, SV and Northwest, heck we saw Ashland first hand last year bring in a trigger after there 4 year starter. So bloggers be patient ,talk sense, don't be a cheerleader and let the practices begin and see where the chips fall...... I know one thing I like the IUP roster better today then I did on 11/10/18.....Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                        Here's the PSAC take, the back and forth trash talk is juvenile and really not worthy for this site. I just post facts and opinions and have been quite accurate over the years as I broke the Lenny Williams transfer and Max among others. The big 3 in the West have players, really good ones which separate them from the whole league. The IUP off season was quite interesting as they saw the need to add and delete from the roster. Will all moves work out , hell No. But the ones that will can bring great dividends for sure....All top D2 programs do this , it happens at GV, SV and Northwest, heck we saw Ashland first hand last year bring in a trigger after there 4 year starter. So bloggers be patient ,talk sense, don't be a cheerleader and let the practices begin and see where the chips fall...... I know one thing I like the IUP roster better today then I did on 11/10/18.....Just sayin

Could not agree more,Great point.

Comment

I agree and disagree with you at the same time! I like this roster a lot better than last years roster. You post a lot of things that are very in accurate!!! Just Sayin!!!

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spor...134236635/Amp/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X