X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

[QUOTE=PSACHomer2.0;2403986]
    Originally posted by Iupcheerleader88 View Post

Cal won PSAC in 16 beating IUP twice in one season, you guys won in 17 and you lost to Cal in 18 making you 1-3 in your last 4 meetings. Please have a seat mam.
    Homer your 28 games behind, your silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post
      Yahmir Wilkerson is on the West Chester roster.
      WOW!!! Glad he landed somewhere!

Comment

In my opinion, there's still uncertainty with the defense. The middle of DL will be very young. They must eat up blocks to keep Lloyd and Amedola clean for tackles near the line of scrimmage. And like I stated earlier, the secondary is not quite settled. Is SS Shaq Jones 100% healthy ? Who can actually play the Star and Free Safety spots? As we saw last year, you can't just stick anyone in those spots and expect them to produce. I guess we shall see what happens come September.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
          In my opinion, there's still uncertainty with the defense. The middle of DL will be very young. They must eat up blocks to keep Lloyd and Amedola clean for tackles near the line of scrimmage. And like I stated earlier, the secondary is not quite settled. Is SS Shaq Jones 100% healthy ? Who can actually play the Star and Free Safety spots? As we saw last year, you can't just stick anyone in those spots and expect them to produce. I guess we shall see what happens come September.

Comment

Agree ... I think that secondary got some serious pieces added to it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
              Until they get arrested...
              EXACTLY

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

They also added two nice line transfers in the guys from Malone and Lock Haven. Those are two big, experienced guys.

I like the JUCO WR from Clairton, too. He can fly. They also add Malik Anderson back.

Comment

Name a better backfield in the PSAC lol this is comical

Comment

TJ I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            They also added two nice line transfers in the guys from Malone and Lock Haven. Those are two big, experienced guys.

I like the JUCO WR from Clairton, too. He can fly. They also add Malik Anderson back.

I always liked Anderson. He was a nice change of pace back carrying the ball. I also liked him catching passes out of the backfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
                              Name a better backfield in the PSAC lol this is comical
                              Homer, how about Evans and Maxwell or Maxwell and Bullock, Homer you need some help you should go see a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                                I always liked Anderson. He was a nice change of pace back carrying the ball. I also liked him catching passes out of the backfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Forgot about Anderson and the WR, just two more good pieces

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X