Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

[QUOTE=Iupcheerleader88;2403946]Cal won PSAC in 16 beating IUP twice in one season, you guys won in 17 and you lost to Cal in 18 making you 1-3 in your last 4 meetings. Please have a seat mam.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Keir just got picked again ...
        While Lenny simultaneously has fumbled a snap yet again

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Keir just got picked again ...

For a pick 6 too

Comment

• [QUOTE=PSACHomer2.0;2403986]
            Originally posted by Iupcheerleader88 View Post

Cal won PSAC in 16 beating IUP twice in one season, you guys won in 17 and you lost to Cal in 18 making you 1-3 in your last 4 meetings. Please have a seat mam.

28-56-2

Comment

• Comment

Comment

OFFICIAL

IRVIN CHARLES is on the team.

Updated roster is posted.

Comment

• Using your logic, the only thing that matters is the present. So 2019. Your logic, not mine.

If you pull the last 4 to cherry pick, you have to pull the last 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                      Using your logic, the only thing that matters is the present. So 2019. Your logic, not mine.

If you pull the last 4 to cherry pick, you have to pull the last 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not to break up the endless bickering, but, ...

The IUP offense certainly has a different vibe to it now with the official signing of Irvin Charles.

You'll have him and JoJo out there at 6'4" and 6'5" plus several burners. Add to it Grant Smith at TE and a slew of running backs and a mobile, big-arm QB.

They've also, with less fan fare, really bulked up the secondary with some imports.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          Not to break up the endless bickering, but, ...

The IUP offense certainly has a different vibe to it now with the official signing of Irvin Charles.

You'll have him and JoJo out there at 6'4" and 6'5" plus several burners. Add to it Grant Smith at TE and a slew of running backs and a mobile, big-arm QB.

They've also, with less fan fare, really bulked up the secondary with some imports.
                          And it looks like most of the Freshmen signees are reporting...It has the feels of a good incoming class. Granted, for the long term, it will be a positive thing to slap a red shirt on them and let them sit behind what looks like a pretty good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Number83 View Post
                            And it looks like most of the Freshmen signees are reporting...It has the feels of a good incoming class. Granted, for the long term, it will be a positive thing to slap a red shirt on them and let them sit behind what looks like a pretty good team.
                            Looking over the roster I feel pretty good about this team. I think the biggest ? is the defensive line.

I don't know who is 1,2, and 3 in the west but I am looking forward to the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Number83 View Post
                              One freshmen missing is LB Drew DiNunzio-Biss. I hope that's a typo or I'm just blind. He was a great signing.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                                Looking over the roster I feel pretty good about this team. I think the biggest ? is the defensive line.

I don't know who is 1,2, and 3 in the west but I am looking forward to the season.
                                While I agree that the DL has question marks, there are still question marks in the secondary too. The Free Safety and Star spots are open. And hopefully Shaq Jones is 100% healthy from his shoulder surgery.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X