Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    When will Roster Release Part 2 be issued?

Are all of the signed, incoming freshmen actually coming?
    Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
    I think they wait until Aug 11 when the players arrive so they know for sure who is here. Turns out, there is a couple percent of all students that register do not end up showing up. Not sure why they don't want to just remove them later, but I guess they don't get their number until they get here so why post it.
    That is true. Some student-athletes end up attending school elsewhere, perhaps JUCO or Prep School, hoping to get a better offer elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      If you have a great offense line then any average back can become a stud. You don't need to put the money into the back, put it into the O-line!
      Conner fumbled more last year than bell has in his whole career. And his pass protection was sub par at best. Try to devalue leveon all you want, he could run the whole route tree and never missed picking up a backer or open rusher.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
        Conner fumbled more last year than bell has in his whole career. And his pass protection was sub par at best. Try to devalue leveon all you want, he could run the whole route tree and never missed picking up a backer or open rusher.

Comment

Benny Snell loves to talk Benny Snell. Lol. Guy reminds me of Jonathon Moxon saying Jonathon Moxon is only one man.

Comment

Benny Snell loves to talk Benny Snell. Lol. Guy reminds me of Jonathon Moxon saying Jonathon Moxon is only one man.
            "Purple headed yogurt slinger." "Would allah nail Darcy if he had the chance? I think so."

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
              "Purple headed yogurt slinger." "Would allah nail Darcy if he had the chance? I think so."

Comment

Varsity Blues... wow!

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
                  Now you're full of it!!! Bell wasn't on the field! He was either holding out, suspended or "injured" during the most important times of the season (playoffs). He's an over paid waste that ended up taking less money than the Steelers offered. You'll see... he'll suck for the Jets! No heart!

Comment

Comment

• You act like that matters. The running back by committee approach is perfectly fine. And Conner had better numbers last year than Bell did the previous season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Look at Pitt ... routinely puts 'star' players in the NFL ... not roster-filler types.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                          Now you're full of it!!! Bell wasn't on the field! He was either holding out, suspended or "injured" during the most important times of the season (playoffs). He's an over paid waste that ended up taking less money than the Steelers offered. You'll see... he'll suck for the Jets! No heart!

James Conner will have a big season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Snell was a stud at Kentucky. His uncle (or maybe his great uncle) is the very famous Matt Snell who helped power the Jets to the legendary SB III win.

Apparently a FA rookie RB named Ralph Webb has turned heads at Stillers camp as well.

That could be four good RBs with Conner and Samuels in addition to the aforementioned rooks.

Conner and Samuels success last season just proved that a lot of Bell's accolades was due to the O-line and Steelers system. I'm actually much more concerned about losing Mike Munchak than that rappin' dope head. The guy was an absolute idiot. He turned down $70 mil down to sit out a year and make nothing and then sign for what, $50 some million. That really took some brains. I realize he wanted the guarantees. But the Stillers deal was not that bad at all. So it goes.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                              Snell was a stud at Kentucky. His uncle (or maybe his great uncle) is the very famous Matt Snell who helped power the Jets to the legendary SB III win.

Apparently a FA rookie RB named Ralph Webb has turned heads at Stillers camp as well.

That could be four good RBs with Conner and Samuels in addition to the aforementioned rooks.

Conner and Samuels success last season just proved that a lot of Bell's accolades was due to the O-line and Steelers system. I'm actually much more concerned about losing Mike Munchak than that rappin' dope head. The guy was an absolute idiot. He turned down $70 mil down to sit out a year and make nothing and then sign for what, $50 some million. That really took some brains. I realize he wanted the guarantees. But the Stillers deal was not that bad at all. So it goes.

-

"Rappin' dope head"

That made laugh.

Comment

I could see that ... not like the playbook is rocket science. Short yardage and let's dance. He's a house one on one.
                                Bullock is as good as any RB in any situation in this league. Runs much bigger than his size........ jus sayin.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X