Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    Why did Brown change his jersey number yet again? I think this is his third numero. I thought he looked good in the 32.

-

Comment

• Re: IUP Football 2019

Back when I was growing up and getting into football in the latter 1970s the number 32 (along with 12) was considered to be very elite. All the good players wanted to wear it. Jim Brown, O.J. Simpson, Franco Harris, O.J. Anderson, Marcus Allen, et. al.

I recall longtime IUP broadcaster Jack Benedict making reference to his like of the number as well. Guess we are old school in that regard.

Wonder what number Quentin Maxwell will wear? I would assume #7, along with DB JR Stevens.

-

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
        The transfer qb or maybe the fb could do short yardage but brown shifting to rb is a good option too
        Brown will get his share at RB. With the weapon they possibly have coming aboard he can split time....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
          Back when I was growing up and getting into football in the latter 1970s the number 32 (along with 12) was considered to be very elite. All the good players wanted to wear it. Jim Brown, O.J. Simpson, Franco Harris, O.J. Anderson, Marcus Allen, et. al.

I recall longtime IUP broadcaster Jack Benedict making reference to his like of the number as well. Guess we are old school in that regard.

Wonder what number Quentin Maxwell will wear? I would assume #7, along with DB JR Stevens.

-
          #juice

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            #juice

Comment

Mark Madden dropped a pretty epic Lev Bell diss track the other day.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Look at Pitt ... routinely puts 'star' players in the NFL ... not roster-filler types.

Comment

As Madden says, the second Lev Bell can't play football anymore not a freaking soul will listen to any of his 'rap' music.

Comment

When will Roster Release Part 2 be issued?

Are all of the signed, incoming freshmen actually coming?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          When will Roster Release Part 2 be issued?

Are all of the signed, incoming freshmen actually coming?
                          I think they wait until Aug 11 when the players arrive so they know for sure who is here. Turns out, there is a couple percent of all students that register do not end up showing up. Not sure why they don't want to just remove them later, but I guess they don't get their number until they get here so why post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                            Mark Madden dropped a pretty epic Lev Bell diss track the other day.
                            Mark Madden's mockery rap was incredible!!!

Comment

If you have a great offense line then any average back can become a stud. You don't need to put the money into the back, put it into the O-line!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                                If you have a great offense line then any average back can become a stud. You don't need to put the money into the back, put it into the O-line!
                                And if they have a bad attitude, all the talent in the world doesn't matter. How talented was Ricky WIlliams ?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X