Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did SOS stop being a factor? In 2006, IUP kept winning but kept dropping in the rankings because of SOS.

We only played 10 games too. Was told by someone on here that they should have played an 11th game.

So when did this all stop being part of the criteria?

Comment

• From the Coach Tort Show:

* Jeff Arnold is going to be out 'for awhile'

* Colin McAllister is, however, back and healthy, and will move to center.

* DL Jackson Heasley missed last week with a concussion but is expected back for this week.

Comment

• Dougherty lost his re-election for D.A.

Very surprised ...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          From the Coach Tort Show:

* Jeff Arnold is going to be out 'for awhile'

* Colin McAllister is, however, back and healthy, and will move to center.

* DL Jackson Heasley missed last week with a concussion but is expected back for this week.
          Any status reports on Raunya Mitchell?

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Any status reports on Raunya Mitchell?
            I am thinking Coach Tort is trying to hold him back until the playoffs. I can't recall exactly what he said his weekly show, but it made me feel like could be possibly able to play later. But hey, I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I am thinking Coach Tort is trying to hold him back until the playoffs. I can't recall exactly what he said his weekly show, but it made me feel like could be possibly able to play later. But hey, I could be wrong.
              Getting the vibe he'll return for Shippensburg. They won't want his first game action to be in the playoffs. I'd guess if he's not back next week ... he won't be back.

Or, he could play Saturday and they are just keeping it close to the vest. Coaches are tricky like that, ...

He's a massive addition if he comes back.

Comment

Dougherty lost his re-election for D.A.

Very surprised ...
                Not really. Okay, I guess a little. I think that a lot of people don't agree with him on the prosecution of the Walters kid who is obviously very sick. And the that last campaign mailer was beyond arrogance. I know that I would never have voted for him after that. But I certainly give him credit and thanks for the tough job he did for eight years for the people of the county. I honestly have no idea who would ever want to be DA? Might have just been time for a change in that office.

$tockett is presently battling Fairmont in Thursday nite football action. You can watch the game online. $tockett of course is money.

#$$$

Comment

• Weather will be about 42 degrees at kickoff but should be mostly dry.

Comment

Weather will be about 42 degrees at kickoff but should be mostly dry.
                    Saw Joe kicked off the season with a win.

i kind of wish I was there this weekend for two basketball and the foosball games.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Saw Joe kicked off the season with a win.

i kind of wish I was there this weekend for two basketball and the foosball games.
                      Joe got a big crowd last night ... Had about 2,300

Comment

Joe got a big crowd last night ... Had about 2,300

Comment

• I suspect Duane Brown will miss next week.

Comment

• IUP zero rushing yards

Comment

• iupBigIndian hear anything on DB? Sprain maybe crutches for precautions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
                                iupBigIndian hear anything on DB? Sprain maybe crutches for precautions?
                                Certainly precaution. They kept him in the tent a long time.

I don't think it's anything major.

Awkward landing on that diving reception.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X