Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping it's not major. On the play it did not look like he got injured. Then he couldn't really get to his feet.

Comment

• Hate to say it but you have to question your stars still in the game with 7 minutes left in a blowout. This is what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        IUP zero rushing yards

Comment

• Word on Touchdown Brown is a very mild ankle.

Comment

Word on Touchdown Brown is a very mild ankle.
            Hopefully available next week...

Any news on Runya? Would be great to see him good to go.

Comment

Word on Touchdown Brown is a very mild ankle.
              I was just checking the stats and wow----Touchdown Brown has 18 TDs already on the season. Wonder what the IUP season record is? I might guess that Jai Hill had like 20 in 1990 and Michael Mann may have been over that in 1993. But just guesses from an aging memory at this point.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

I was just checking the stats and wow----Touchdown Brown has 18 TDs already on the season. Wonder what the IUP season record is? I might guess that Jai Hill had like 20 in 1990 and Michael Mann may have been over that in 1993. But just guesses from an aging memory at this point.

-
                The single season touchdown record is 21. Michael Mann had 21 TD's in '93. I am not sure if that includes postseason. I think it does..
                Last edited by iupgroundhog; 11-09-2019, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Nobody talks about him, ... but JoJo is having just an incredible season. He's really at an elite level right now.

Comment

• I was thinking similar during the game that it seemed IUP was running all deep routes and giving Boro blitzes time to get to the QB...didn't notice any crossing routes..etc. SH did a similar thing and got their QB;s killed....... Although, the IUP video is the worst of any Ive watched all year....you basically have a hard time seeing whats going on....different angles and zoomed in so much its hard to see what's happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

The single season touchdown record is 21. Michael Mann had 21 TD's in '93. I am not sure if that includes postseason. I think it does..
                      Thanks for the info. Yeah, I would have to assume that they count postseason stats into the overall season stats. IIRC Mann actually rushed for over 2,000 yards in '93. That would certainly include playoff rushing.

I am assuming that Jai Hill caught 20 TDs in '90. Carmelo Ocasio may have had a bunch as well in his last season or two. But pretty lofty stuff for Touchdown Brown to be mentioned in the same company with these guys.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Although, the IUP video is the worst of any Ive watched all year....you basically have a hard time seeing whats going on....different angles and zoomed in so much its hard to see what's happening.
                        You like the full field view?

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

You like the full field view?
                          Just the standard side view of the offense and front 7 or so of the defense. It seemed like the beginning of a lot of plays were missed being zoomed in from different angles.

Comment

Just the standard side view of the offense and front 7 or so of the defense. It seemed like the beginning of a lot of plays were missed being zoomed in from different angles.
                            Yeah, I kind of know what you mean. But if the play develops into a long gain or a downfield pass they seem to pull back and then zero in on the action pretty well.

Comment

I was thinking similar during the game that it seemed IUP was running all deep routes and giving Boro blitzes time to get to the QB...didn't notice any crossing routes..etc. SH did a similar thing and got their QB;s killed....... Although, the IUP video is the worst of any Ive watched all year....you basically have a hard time seeing whats going on....different angles and zoomed in so much its hard to see what's happening.
                              Yeah, their answer to the blitzes was to keep more backs/TE in pass protection, and go long, which worked, but not sure it would work so good against other teams, Seems their should always be something the QB could audible too when they see a blitz - it took most of the first half for them to figure out what Boro was doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Yeah, their answer to the blitzes was to keep more backs/TE in pass protection, and go long, which worked, but not sure it would work so good against other teams, Seems their should always be something the QB could audible too when they see a blitz - it took most of the first half for them to figure out what Boro was doing.
                                That was the most Maxwell got hit all year. He took a couple nice shots. That big box really put a lot of heat on Edinboro's DBs. Playing with fire against IUP's WRs.

The play that broke the game open was the punt return. Hard to figure. Boro's punter avoided Brown all day and then the one time they kick to him he takes it 60 yards.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X