Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
    Call still in the mix, they play that no money game but they have talent on offense and still have resources, just not Godfather type days..just sayin
    Exactly which is why IUP should be beating them ... not losing 3 of past 4 outings. Never should have lost last year.

Hopefully they take care of it on Homecoming this year (and the crowd doesn't bail again).

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
      Call still in the mix, they play that no money game but they have talent on offense and still have resources, just not Godfather type days..just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
        You'll care when Thug U (aka Football Strong) gets spanked this fall by both Rock and IUP.

Some IUP news----former IUP standout Barry Threats has been voted into the IUP Athletic Hall of Fame. Threats also played for Pitt and served in the U.S. Marines before coming to IUP in the mid-1990s. Outstanding and clutch player.

Also some transfer news. Not sure if it has already been shared on this forum but since it is considered insider information obtained from one of the very best IUP secret agent men----I cannot and will not put it on the forum. PM me if you feel that you need the inside scoop. Again, it could be old news---but it was at least the first that I have heard of it.

-
        Really don't understand your last paragraph, but IUP is ever so close to bringing in a transfer on offense that will be real difference maker. A real impact guy that could really make things very interesting....we shall see

Comment

Cal will always be in the mix. Believe it or not when it comes to the NFL Cal holds the most respect and attention over any other PSAC team, and that is a fact. Always seem to have a kid each class that sticks in the league. You better believe when they turn on hard knocks and see two Vulcans that makes that red and black a lot more appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
            Really don't understand your last paragraph, but IUP is ever so close to bringing in a transfer on offense that will be real difference maker. A real impact guy that could really make things very interesting....we shall see
            I think Tort started a GoFundMe for the kid ... gotta raise some $$$ quick.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
              I guess my point is that we have been talking about (waiting) for the demise of Cal for 5-7 years now. It hasn't happened yet. And it won't. Things are obviously cyclical. There will be years where teams like IUP, Cal, and SRU are really good; and there will be years where they're just better than okay. Regardless... There's this incorrect assumption that Cal is going to fall off a cliff.

If they fall off a cliff it won't be because Angelo Armenti isn't walking the sidelines in a track suit. Blame poor recruiting, poor player development, lack of roster retention, discipline/academic issues, etc. But that can happen to any college football program at any level. Get used to Cal being in the mix for the West crown every season. They aren't going anywhere.

Comment

Homer, you got it all wrong

Comment

You ever been on the Cal 'campus' ?

Comment

Not having to jump on a shuttle to attend football practice?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
                        Homer, you got it all wrong
                        Why is that ?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
                            Why is that ?

Comment

Comment

They've kept themselves out of trouble especially with the new coaching staff. At least be fair.

I agree with IUPbigIndians that the only thing that should derail Cal is another scandal (unlikely) or a coaching change that doesn't work out as expected.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X