Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Horner would be on his third school. That becomes a messy transfer. Even if he stayed in D2 he was likely sitting out this year.

Wasn't Shahneek here like 4 years? That's odd to flunk out after that many semesters. It's difficult to flunk out of IUP in general as long as they're getting paid.

Comment

Football eligibility ... sure. But if he really flunked out after being here an eternity ... sounds weird. He was never academically ineligible.

Comment

Football eligibility ... sure. But if he really flunked out after being here an eternity ... sounds weird. He was never academically ineligible.
        How that could be when he was a starter his RS Freshman season (2015) as well as a Part-time starter 2 years later (2017) ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
          How that could be when he was a starter his RS Freshman season (2015) as well as a Part-time starter 2 years later (2017) ?

Comment

That's the baffling part. When you're at Ohio State and about to be drafted ... you don't have to play school. When you're at IUP and the overwhelming odds are you'll be working an entry-level job soon after your last game ... you best play school.

Comment

SMH ! The choices that people make! Well, I hope one day (soon I hope) he will return to someone's school and get some form of a degree.

Comment

That's the baffling part. When you're at Ohio State and about to be drafted ... you don't have to play school. When you're at IUP and the overwhelming odds are you'll be working an entry-level job soon after your last game ... you best play school.
                But either way bigIndians, you must have a solid Plan B, because even as a draftee your career can be very short. Look at that OL for the Dolphins that just recently lost his arm in a car accident. His career is over. I hope he has a degree and has a solid Plan B or C.

Comment

But either way bigIndians, you must have a solid Plan B, because even as a draftee your career can be very short. Look at that OL for the Dolphins that just recently lost his arm in a car accident. His career is over. I hope he has a degree and has a solid Plan B or C.
                  No doubt.

I hope Shahneek finishes. He must have a lot of credits piled up.

Comment

As in JUCO school? Or you referring to Koble Hughes?

Comment

No doubt.

Comment

• Comment

No doubt.

FYI its Swaneek jus sayin
                          Last edited by BallHawkin; 07-18-2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

He was nowhere near a full ride guy, few are in D2. Most get a few hundred to a few thousand $, that's it. Given the right package the cost of a D3 school can be very comparable to IUP or any other state school. Horner wanted to play and it wasn't going to happen here ......... the talent was there, the head wasn't .... jus sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                              He was nowhere near a full ride guy, few are in D2. Most get a few hundred to a few thousand $, that's it. Given the right package the cost of a D3 school can be very comparable to IUP or any other state school. Horner wanted to play and it wasn't going to happen here ......... the talent was there, the head wasn't .... jus sayin

Comment

No his head issues were field related jus sayin

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X