Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
    James Madison

That was it. They had gone there the year before too, so I was surprised they did them again.

Later that year they went to Wisconsin White-Water too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: IUP Football 2019

WCCS has reported that Chuck Spadafora has passed away at age 77.

He was truly an IUP 'super fan'. RIP.

Comment

Pitt just lost starting DE Rashad Weaver for the season (ACL). Killer loss.

That's a perfect example why talking about games in October in August is so premature. Get out of camp healthy first then take it one week at a time.

That's just devastating to lose a star in a camp practice.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Somebody is listening to this forum ... A DJ stand / platform is being installed at Miller Stadium.

Some on this board likely won't like the music that is coming on Game Day.

It won't bother me so long as the 'band' plays Ghostbusters 5-6 times per game.
          I will not hold my breath on this one! I REPEAT, I will NOT HOLD my BREATH on this one! I will believe when I see it during the games.

It will bother me if I hear that out-of-place/out-dated Ghostbusters song! It has no place in a football game. They can play it all they want when they are performing for their families after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
            I will not hold my breath on this one! I REPEAT, I will NOT HOLD my BREATH on this one! I will believe when I see it during the games.

It will bother me if I hear that out-of-place/out-dated Ghostbusters song! It has no place in a football game. They can play it all they want when they are performing for their families after the game.
            Songs they need to learn: Seven Nation Army, The Final Countdown, Shut up and Dance, Tik Tok, Super Mario Bros. Theme, and the Theme to The Avengers. If they wanna go old school, maybe Double Dutch Bus and Sweet Caroline.

Comment

Remember when he bought Hercules? LOL.
              And here's the footage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp20ECZvO3k

Comment

And on a serious note. Safe travels to all that will be arriving to camp on Sunday. We wish you good health and good athletic and academic fortune. Practice hard, recover well, and make good decisions. Be proud that you are IUP Football and represent us alumni, your coaches, and former players in a way that makes us proud!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                  And on a serious note. Safe travels to all that will be arriving to camp on Sunday. We wish you good health and good athletic and academic fortune. Practice hard, recover well, and make good decisions. Be proud that you are IUP Football and represent us alumni, your coaches, and former players in a way that makes us proud!

And focus on practice, not posting on a message board once you get there!

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                    And focus on practice, not posting on a message board once you get there!

You guys are blown man

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I guess his parents were Cecil and Ann? I remember their picture in the donor section of game programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post
                        Songs they need to learn: Seven Nation Army, The Final Countdown, Shut up and Dance, Tik Tok, Super Mario Bros. Theme, and the Theme to The Avengers. If they wanna go old school, maybe Double Dutch Bus and Sweet Caroline.

Comment

• Comment

A VERY fine gentleman!

Interestingly, aside from his sterling business and civic record-- he graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy and served our nation as a Marine officer in the Vietnam War.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                              And focus on practice, not posting on a message board once you get there!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              They'll be ok. They're just board now. The reality of camp - and for the OL, Camp - will re-focus them. They'll be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                                They'll be ok. They're just board now. The reality of camp - and for the OL, Camp - will re-focus them. They'll be ready.
                                I'm not so sure about that. I recall last year some of them were on here jerking around DURING the season all the while getting their azzes handed to them on the field. They need to have some focus and be dedicated to their role on the team. Wait until you are an alum to do the message board thing. There will be plenty of time for that sort of thing then.

-

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X