Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

I posted yesterday you goof! I am not a player!!! I live in Baltimore Maryland and my job is a investment Banker.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Having military and first responders in the stadium for Gannon's visit is probably a good idea.
      Now that's a good one!

Comment

Three days in the books ... what's the word? How do these new guys look?

Comment

Three days in the books ... what's the word? How do these new guys look?
          Quarterback is legit. Receiving core is legit as well. Defensive line is looking good too.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
            Quarterback is legit. Receiving core is legit as well. Defensive line is looking good too.
            Are all in camp academically eligible?

Comment

Are all in camp academically eligible?
              Judging from the grammar, spelling, and syntax on here---it would be something of a minor miracle if they were! :laugh:

-

Comment

https://twitter.com/iupfootball/stat...248718336?s=21

Comment

https://twitter.com/cadeburdette_/st...313239557?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                    Judging from the grammar, spelling, and syntax on here---it would be something of a minor miracle if they were! :laugh:

-
                    LOL ...

I'm sure it was Priority One this off-season after it ruined last season. I wouldn't doubt Tort had his assistants meeting groups of players in the Oak Grove at 7 a.m. daily just to make sure they were up and headed to classes. All you have to do is show up to class and you'll at least pass (stay eligible). We aren't talking Carnegie Mellon here.

Comment

Maxwell's interview with Jack was pretty impressive. You can certainly tell he's been interviewed a lot ... very well-spoken, etc. He comes across as very bright and intelligent.

I've been hearing some pretty rave reviews about him after the first several days of camp. BIG arm.

He's got a lot of mouths to feed. That could be his biggest challenge.

But, a guy with a rocket arm who can also tuck it and go ... very difficult to defend on this level. The RBs are going to benefit big time from him being here. Teams won't be able to sell out on the run.

Comment

Maxwell's interview with Jack was pretty impressive. You can certainly tell he's been interviewed a lot ... very well-spoken, etc. He comes across as very bright and intelligent.

I've been hearing some pretty rave reviews about him after the first several days of camp. BIG arm.

He's got a lot of mouths to feed. That could be his biggest challenge.

But, a guy with a rocket arm who can also tuck it and go ... very difficult to defend on this level. The RBs are going to benefit big time from him being here. Teams won't be able to sell out on the run.
                        Why is it difficult to defend at this level?

Comment

Maxwell's interview with Jack was pretty impressive.
                          Can you post a link?

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
                            LOL ... ask the teams who got smoked by Roland Rivers last year.

With Maxwell's arm and mobility, along with a stable of RBs and WRs -- and the best TE in the league -- they are going to be scary.

Now, can the defense improve is the biggest question in my mind. IUP has the best LB and DE in the league. But, the other 9 have to step up and be much better than a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                              Can you post a link?
                              Its this one from badboyz8

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
                                My observation is that in this league DBs tend to be smaller and slower. Otherwise they'd probably be a WR. Exceptions tend to be D1 transfers (whose size got them the D1 opportunity).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X