• Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    Officials are there today!

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    I would not be so shocked as well EyeoftheHawk .

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Nothing surprises me much in college football these days, but I'll be shocked if IUP doesn't lay a very big whuppin' on Clarion.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Having Mitchell back plays a big part in that.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I want to see the DL dominate and get some confidence flowing. They have to be mentally jacked up for next week. If they can't pressure SRU QB ... it will get ugly up there.
    Having Mitchell back plays a big part in that.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

If McGriff is back, combined with IUP's defense being next to last in the PSAC in yards per rush....Clarion could keep the ball on the ground, eat up clock, and perhaps force IUP into "quick strike" opportunities with less amount of offensive series IF CLARION scores with their offensive series. The only way I feel comfortable if IUP was playing Millersville or Lock Haven.
    Nothing surprises me much in college football these days, but I'll be shocked if IUP doesn't lay a very big whuppin' on Clarion.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Looks like pretty good conditions by kickoff. The rain should be gone in the Clarion area by around 1pm.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

IUPbigINDIANS , I am just saying. We do not know who will be healthy enough or disciplined enough to travel. Then to trust this group take care of business? IUP should win, but it will be closer than expected. The Homecoming game against LIT AF just destroyed any trust I had.
    I want to see the DL dominate and get some confidence flowing. They have to be mentally jacked up for next week. If they can't pressure SRU QB ... it will get ugly up there.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

Your last sentence is reassuring entering SRU and Cal lol
    IUPbigINDIANS , I am just saying. We do not know who will be healthy enough or disciplined enough to travel. Then to trust this group take care of business? IUP should win, but it will be closer than expected. The Homecoming game against LIT AF just destroyed any trust I had.

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Iup wins 56-0. SHUT EM OUT

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

If McGriff is back, combined with IUP's defense being next to last in the PSAC in yards per rush....Clarion could keep the ball on the ground, eat up clock, and perhaps force IUP into "quick strike" opportunities with less amount of offensive series IF CLARION scores with their offensive series. The only way I feel comfortable if IUP was playing Millersville or Lock Haven.
    Your last sentence is reassuring entering SRU and Cal lol

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

Looks like the rain should all be out of the Clarion area by kickoff so they won't have to rely on running all day. I suspect they try and get him 5-7 carries ... test things out in live action.

I don't see another 75-0 lay down coming from Clarion. This is their big weekend with likely their biggest crowd of the year. Tort tried to give his best Lou Holtz impersonation and talk them up. This IUP team is way too hard to predict whether it will be engaged or not for a half let alone a game. If Clarion has McGriff and some of the others back I'm seeing like a 52-14 game.

Every Saturday has been a surprise pertaining to how many players IUP is missing. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Coming off Homecoming Weekend I am hoping the testing went OK this week.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I mentioned 52-14. I'd call that a blowout.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied

Looks like the rain should all be out of the Clarion area by kickoff so they won't have to rely on running all day. I suspect they try and get him 5-7 carries ... test things out in live action.

I don't see another 75-0 lay down coming from Clarion. This is their big weekend with likely their biggest crowd of the year. Tort tried to give his best Lou Holtz impersonation and talk them up. This IUP team is way too hard to predict whether it will be engaged or not for a half let alone a game. If Clarion has McGriff and some of the others back I'm seeing like a 52-14 game.

Every Saturday has been a surprise pertaining to how many players IUP is missing. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Coming off Homecoming Weekend I am hoping the testing went OK this week.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X