Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Long season there, kid. Both teams have to make it there first. Until then, enjoy being another laughable Internet tough guy.

Comment

• Maybe your program needs a few more hillbillies. It couldn't hurt after today. Also, you realize that Shepherd is almost in the DC area, right?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Maybe your program needs a few more hillbillies. It couldn't hurt after today. Also, you realize that Shepherd is almost in the DC area, right?

Comment

• Yeah, and many people in the area commute to DC for work. That is a fact. You're not bright, are you?

Comment

• Chill out. Nothing you gonna say tonight after geeting your a$$ waxed today. ..

We got three weeks to fix shiz.

Comment

• Comment

• Buddy, I used to live in Arlington VA and work in DC. You have no idea what your talking about! My coworkers commuted from Great fall, College park, Potomac etc. Not ****ty shepherdstown! 1 hour and 29 minutes is a 2 hour and 29 minutes drive, your a clown if your making that drive to work everyday. But than again you do sound like a slapdick!

Comment

• See! He he's not that bright. Although, I will give him some credit. I live in the part that he's thinking about. He just doesn't understand geography well.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
                            Buddy, I used to live in Arlington VA and work in DC. You have no idea what your talking about! My coworkers commuted from Great fall, College park, Potomac etc. Not ****ty shepherdstown! 1 hour and 29 minutes is a 2 hour and 29 minutes drive, your a clown if your making that drive to work everyday. But than again you do sound like a slapdick!
                            But a victorious slapdick!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Chill out. Nothing you gonna say tonight after geeting your a$$ waxed today. ..

We got three weeks to fix shiz.
                              Listen dude, I thought I had some respect for you. But after not even getting back to my message because you know I am right shows what type of guy you are. Clown!

Comment

But a victorious slapdick!
                                You guys act like you won the super bowl. Lol! You won a game in Week 3. I am sure IUP will see you guys again later in the season!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X