Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're old school. Any time at Nap's it's my treat.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP play was embarrassing.

Came out flat yet again. No fire. No emotion. WTF is wrong with this staff that this happens OVER AND OVER AND OVER?

Bury this one or their season is over.

Secondary is horrendous.

Tate Gregory called an awful game.
      Not sure why you are saying they came out flat? How, they had a solid first drive had to punt. Held Shep to a field goal. Than drove all the way down the field and justice evens dropped a TD pass. settled For a FG. That sideline was hyped in the 1st quarter! Lots of positive Energy from what I say. With all due respect to you, you do not know what your talking about Buddy.

Comment

Yeah I don't give a sh!t about who you thought played well or who didn't. One thing matters. Win or lose.

And, again, ....
        Your an Ass. This team in the last 3 years is 32-7 with a PSAC Championship, Regional Championship, Final 4 appearance. 2 playoff appearances to. I am trying to be a nice guy but you do not know what your talking about Bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
          Not sure why you are saying they came out flat? How, they had a solid first drive had to punt. Held Shep to a field goal. Than drove all the way down the field and justice evens dropped a TD pass. settled For a FG. That sideline was hyped in the 1st quarter! Lots of positive Energy from what I say. With all due respect to you, you do not know what your talking about Buddy.
          Hey, we see different things. Justice drop was HUGE.

Put it to bed. Mercyhurst up next. Only path forward is one game at a time.

I just now lack confidence is this staff.

Regroup next 3 and see what happens at SRU.

Comment

Your an Ass. This team in the last 3 years is 32-7 with a PSAC Championship, Regional Championship, Final 4 appearance. 2 playoff appearances to. I am trying to be a nice guy but you do not know what your talking about Bud.
            Tell me about the 7 losses. Anything in common?

Comment

• Comment

• The fan boy comment was directed to the IUPFOOTBALLALUM's pretty inflated IUP was going to run all over the Rams predictions. And yeah, we have our share of azzhole fans like most schools do, that run their mouths. Usually the majority of our fans are pretty good.

You all will get it together in the next couple of games, especially with all the offensive talent, and it's very likely there will be another Rams/Hawks game, at really the time of the season that matters the most.

Comment

Hey, we see different things. Justice drop was HUGE.

Put it to bed. Mercyhurst up next. Only path forward is one game at a time.

I just now lack confidence is this staff.

Regroup next 3 and see what happens at SRU.

Comment

• I want them to win as much as you. Move on.
                    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 09-19-2021, 05:31 AM.

Comment

We're old school. Any time at Nap's it's my treat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

You know, if I got my tail handed to me by a team playing its third road game in a row, I wouldn't be dumb enough to talk trash. Yet, here you are. Impressive!

Comment

Comment

• Well you all whether it's good, bad, or neutral keep the PSAC board rolling, and hey we actually have had 2/3 games of an actual season so we can all be grateful for that!!

Comment

I want them to win as much as you. They got A$$ raped today. Move on.
                              Last edited by IUP FLA 12; 09-18-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Long season there, kid. Both teams have to make it there first. Until then, enjoy being another laughable Internet tough guy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X