Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Girls, girls, girls. Take your aggression out on the Fleming Ave tool shed and not each other.

Comment

Girls, girls, girls. Take your aggression out on the Fleming Ave tool shed and not each other.
      Hey, I gave them a place to get quality moonshine!

Comment

• Have enjoyed the classy IUP fans on this site, especially over on the basketball board. It's always embarrassing to have a troll "fan" invade your site, especially when they can't write a coherent sentence in English.

Comment

• I quit reading your posts. What do you want?

Comment

• Wait ... Are you seriously threatening someone with assault? Yeah, you're a really bright one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

It sounds like you're passing up an opportunity for some fine moonshine to me. That's really unfortunate.

Comment

Wait ... Are you seriously threatening someone with assault? Yeah, you're a really bright one.

Comment

• Maybe moonshine would make you more intelligent. It couldn't hurt at this point.

Comment

Maybe moonshine would make you more intelligent. It couldn't hurt at this point.
                    You definitely live in WV.

Comment

• They're not my team. I'm not a player. Maybe you are and that's why you're taking everything so personal?

Comment

• Comment

They're not my team. I'm not a player. Maybe you are and that's why you're taking everything so personal?
                          Yeah the funny thing is I graduated college in the early 90s. I just am a iup grad who is a big fan is that wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I quit reading your posts. What do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

You definitely live in WV.
                              I do. And I have lived in quite a few states for that matter. Really, I prefer whiskey to moonshine, but you all seem to bring up moonshine a lot. If whiskey is your thing, my buddy also makes that. It's good stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Have enjoyed the classy IUP fans on this site, especially over on the basketball board. It's always embarrassing to have a troll "fan" invade your site, especially when they can't write a coherent sentence in English.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X