Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Don't you have another 5-5 season to worry about?

Comment

• I wasn't talking to you. I was replying to Mr. Shippensburg. I have no bad love to Clarion. I'm near by now at my cabin.

Clarion is my second favorite team in the PSAC.

Comment

• D2 football plays in February???

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

A Thaddeus Stevens transfer playing both ways in the PSAC. I want to see some film when that's accomplished.
          Just remember your greateat basketball player ever had (1) D2 offer and all the rest D3 offers.

And, he cried about it for years.

Comment

I wasn't talking to you. I was replying to Mr. Shippensburg. I have no bad love to Clarion. I'm near by now at my cabin.

Clarion is my second favorite team in the PSAC.

Comment

• National title? Lol

Nobody from SR1 is winning a Natty. We aren't built to win the last game of the season. Depth isn't there. It's why we (SR1 team) gets blown out yearly. SRU getting its nuts ripped off at home in 2019 is the norm.

Goal in SR1 is to win SR1. Anything else is a bonus. This isn't basketball.

If you're an SR1 team with Natty or bust goals ... hate to say it but got some bad news.

Comment

National title? Lol

Nobody from SR1 is winning a Natty. We aren't built to win the last game of the season. Depth isn't there. It's why we (SR1 team) gets blown out yearly. SRU getting its nuts ripped off at home in 2019 is the norm.

Goal in SR1 is to win SR1. Anything else is a bonus. This isn't basketball.

If you're an SR1 team with Natty or bust goals ... hate to say it but got some bad news.

Comment

• That is an IUP tradition. Every year is the year.

Reality is ... it isn't.

IUP will always have hype mainly just because there is 13 of us for every 1 at any other school on here.

Comment

• It might have been me talking about "A Natty". But as IUPbigINDIANS stated, we all know its a pretty tall order for a SR1 team to make it to the National Championship game. Just having a little fun on here.

Comment

Just remember your greateat basketball player ever had (1) D2 offer and all the rest D3 offers.

And, he cried about it for years.
                      Living in the past: a sure sign of fast-advancing age.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

It might have been me talking about "A Natty". But as IUPbigINDIANS stated, we all know its a pretty tall order for a SR1 team to make it to the National Championship game. Just having a little fun on here.
                        It might be a tall order but I'm always of the mindset that it can happen. IUP, SRU, and Shepherd could do it if the stars are aligned right.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It might be a tall order but I'm always of the mindset that it can happen. IUP, SRU, and Shepherd could do it if the stars are aligned right.
                          I agree with you. All three teams could do it if everything fall into place. Whomever can stay healthy will have a good chance.

Comment

• Saw IUP's new uniforms in the photo day shoot pics. Did a double-take. Thought it was Ohio State.

Comment

Saw IUP's new uniforms in the photo day shoot pics. Did a double-take. Thought it was Ohio State.
                              Thought that too when I first saw them.

Comment

Saw IUP's new uniforms in the photo day shoot pics. Did a double-take. Thought it was Ohio State.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X