Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
    Did I see that IUP got ranked 15th in the country? Can anyone confirm that?
    According to the AFCA polls:

https://www.afca.com/polls/

Comment

• This isn't a series where close loses mean a thing. You win or you lose.

And, when you lose, we have to hear about it all year.

They have it tough. Another one up there on SRU Homecoming. 10,000 strong.

You want a legacy at IUP ... these are the games you have to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

This isn't a series where close loses mean a thing. You win or you lose.

And, when you lose, we have to hear about it all year.

They have it tough. Another one up there on SRU Homecoming. 10,000 strong.

You want a legacy at IUP ... these are the games you have to win.

Comment

• Long way to go prior to Oct. 16.

Let's get this started with a 1-0.

Comment

Long way to go prior to Oct. 16.

Let's get this started with a 1-0.
            I have to agree. Lets take care of Kutztown first. And this will be a tall task, especially for the beginning.

Comment

• Nice set of Articles by Matt on the upcoming IUP football season and key players, - https://www.indianagazette.com/sports/local_sports/

SOunds like there is alot of enthusiams, IF things work out mostly as they expect. I was surprised no mention of Daquan Green,

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                Nice set of Articles by Matt on the upcoming IUP football season and key players, - https://www.indianagazette.com/sports/local_sports/

SOunds like there is alot of enthusiams, IF things work out mostly as they expect. I was surprised no mention of Daquan Green,
                Sure there was.
                http://www.indianagazette.com
                www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Game time temperature should be about 76 degrees tomorrow. Partly cloudy.

That may be the best opening day forecast for a day game here in a long time. We've had some brutally hot first games.

Almost time to que the Ghostbusters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post
                    Ahh, missed that one

Comment

• Prez Dris said today enrollment numbers (to be announced next week) are looking less than projected.

Comment

Prez Dris said today enrollment numbers (to be announced next week) are looking less than projected.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                          Nice set of Articles by Matt on the upcoming IUP football season and key players, - https://www.indianagazette.com/sports/local_sports/

I am surprised with a couple of the season opening starters on defense. The DE transfer from Clarion is not starting. And they are starting 2 freshmen in both strong and free safeties over players that have started/played well in the secondary. Is the defense that talented?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I am surprised with a couple of the season opening starters on defense. The DE transfer from Clarion is not starting. And they are starting 2 freshmen in both strong and free safeties over players that have started/played well in the secondary. Is the defense that talented?
                            I was promised a legendary defense full of more studs than Bob Baffert's stables.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I was promised a legendary defense full of more studs than Bob Baffert's stables.
                              LOL....good one Fightingscot82 ! I guess we shall see come tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

The Clarion transfer and the Stetson transfer aren't starting but I get the impression they are almost going to go hockey-style with constant line changes. They are very deep on the DL and should be able to keep fresh guys in all game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X