Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The Clarion transfer and the Stetson transfer aren't starting but I get the impression they are almost going to go hockey-style with constant line changes. They are very deep on the DL and should be able to keep fresh guys in all game.
    Pay close attention to who starts at QB and why.

Comment

• Originally posted by GregD View Post

Some of us believe both will play. But not sure how long will that last.

Comment

The Clarion transfer and the Stetson transfer aren't starting but I get the impression they are almost going to go hockey-style with constant line changes. They are very deep on the DL and should be able to keep fresh guys in all game.
        I hope IUP keep this type of rotation the entire season. It was shameful to watch the pass rush during their last playoff game. The guys were dead tired that game and by 4th quarter could not get close to the QB during that last drive. I just hope you are correct IUPbigINDIANS

Comment

Comment

A riddle. Now, of all the posts on here ... you replied to one talking about rotating players and line changes.

I sure hope this isn't a rotating QB hint.

I'm in favor of both playing but at most like a 85/15 split.

If I was betting ... I'm still taking Harry Football to play more snaps today.

Comment

A riddle. Now, of all the posts on here ... you replied to one talking about rotating players and line changes.

I sure hope this isn't a rotating QB hint.

I'm in favor of both playing but at most like a 85/15 split.

If I was betting ... I'm still taking Harry Football to play more snaps today.
              I would be betting the same way IUPbigINDIANS . However, to throw a wrinkle into Kutztown's game preparation, it would not surprise me if Coach Tort request to have Davis start. I also think it will be a 85/15 - 80-20 split . And it might be good to do that due to that thang call injuries and the "C-word" .

Comment

• In all the articles, Coach Tort, who is known to be straight-up with his responses, fought pretty hard not to reveal who is the starting QB. And with no OOC game to tune up the entire team, I do not blame him for not sharing that info. Ha Ha...Hey, it could be Duane Brown to start off in the Wildcat formation to establish the running game that they have been stating lately. So I guess we shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I would be betting the same way IUPbigINDIANS . However, to throw a wrinkle into Kutztown's game preparation, it would not surprise me if Coach Tort request to have Davis start. I also think it will be a 85/15 - 80-20 split . And it might be good to do that due to that thang call injuries and the "C-word" .
                  We'll see soon enough.

Most importantly, I have the Ray Parker Jr. album packed for the tailgate.

Why wait until inside for a little 'busters.

Comment

We'll see soon enough.

Most importantly, I have the Ray Parker Jr. album packed for the tailgate.

Why wait until inside for a little 'busters.
                    Ha Ha Ha @ Ray Parker Jr album.....Ha Ha Ha....please just play Ghostbusters once....not 100 times like the former marching band did....

Comment

The defensive front will be rotated to keep fresh legs out there. Not a shock!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

The defensive front will be rotated to keep fresh legs out there. Not a shock!
                        Correct. So it's not a big thing to 'start' per se. I'd guess snaps played are pretty even by the end.

Interesting side note: Kutztown has one of the longest road winning streaks in the country.

IUP leads the series, 9-2-1, but has lost the last two meetings.

Comment

• Straight from "The Penn"
                          • Nick Schmidt

"At quarterback, the Crimson Hawks have replaced one graduate transfer with another. Harry Woodbery, a six-foot-two, 195-pound transfer from Eastern Illinois is expected to start behind center, as did Quinton Maxwell in 2019 after transferring from Ohio University"

Comment

• IUP FOOTBALL IS BACK!! PROUD ALUM HERE! Expect nothing but complete domination from IUP today!

Comment

• Kutztown 35-13

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                                Kutztown 35-13
                                Not a very good prediction, I know IUP hasn't beat Kutztown in recent meetings but from the way the Crimson Hawks have reloaded this is going to be a very hard team to beat. IUP wins this game 28-14, rushing the ball for over 250 yards.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X