Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post
    I watched 60 minutes of straight a** whooping today... that is the iup swag @ big Indians
    I saw it today. It had been awhile. Great to see.

Comment

• Tort gave a social media shout out to the IUP crowd today. Nice gesture.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
        Does anybody know the story of the color commentator on the SRU feed? He's a bigger homer than Greg Brown calling Pirates games. I've listened to those guys multiple times before. The play by play is good. The color guy is actively rooting in the booth. I get it's their feed, but I figured I would ask if anybody knew about him. Has to be a former player or something. They were referring to IUP as "the program to the east" as though they were Ohio State fans talking about "the school up north." LOL

Mihalik never once referred to IUP as IUP or Indiana. Only called them "our rival." What a manufactured Napolean complex LOL

Comment

• Comment

• The Golf team starts to tee off around 11:30am.

Championship Sunday. Let's wrap up that PSAC title.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                The Golf team starts to tee off around 11:30am.

Championship Sunday. Let's wrap up that PSAC title.
                The Swan kid is from up here in North East, PA. Him and his two sisters are absolute stud golfers!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

The Swan kid is from up here in North East, PA. Him and his two sisters are absolute stud golfers!
                  I think he was the one with a hole in one yesterday on the 13th.

Comment

• The personalities keep multiplying.

Comment

I think he was the one with a hole in one yesterday on the 13th.
                      Yes he was!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It was nice to see the ladies field hockey team get ranked and then they promptly lose to Mansfield. MANSFIELD???
                        That's one area where Ship is the gold-plated standard; they're still unbeaten and still No. 1. They've beaten No. 2, No. 3 and No. 5 in the last 12 days.

Then again, central PA has always been a field hockey hotbed. It's still just developing in the west.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

That's one area where Ship is the gold-plated standard; they're still unbeaten and still No. 1. They've beaten No. 2, No. 3 and No. 5 in the last 12 days.

Then again, central PA has always been a field hockey hotbed. It's still just developing in the west.

Comment

• Yes. Magicians with the stick, both.

EDIT: I was just thinking about this, and Petrantonio especially should be a highly valued transfer for a fifth season somewhere. Because I'd go as far as to say she's one of the top players in college field hockey today, regardless of division.
                            Last edited by jrshooter; 10-17-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• IUP just won the PSAC Golf title.

Comment

IUP just won the PSAC Golf title.
                                Awesome!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X