Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amen !!!! MUST take care of business and get to the PSAC Championship Game!

Comment

• Iup will smoke jail yard u next week just watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post
        Iup will smoke jail yard u next week just watch!
        IUP CRIMSON HAWKS, I dont want to hear any slander about slow starts, not pass rush, undisciplined, secondary isn't good. Because IUP just went to the 6th ranked team in the country house, and STEAMROLLED THEM

Comment

• Comment

• slimey pebble isnt a good team, they looked like a bottom feeder today and got treated like one

Comment

• Comment

• Lutz called 3 straight timeouts. Tort was gonna run it out. That's what happens.

Comment

• IUP stadium entrance was epic at start of game. I hope they got some good pics of it.

Comment

• Some game comments:

* Chad Kuhn's wish for a shutout didn't happen.

* Irv Charles was a monster ... 3 TDs and should have had 4. No answer for him.

* I kept saying this IUP team is a better road team than home team. That crowd didn't phase them at all. This group thrived on it. These are tough guys. You bark at them and they bark back.

* Malik Anderson had a great game. Tough runs all day.

* Harry Football over 3 hundo and 5 TDs

* IUP DL was lit in the first half. Overpowering.

* SRU hadn't played a good team and it sure looked like it. IUP had that QB beyond rattled. His body language in second half wasn't pretty.

* IUP secondary is growing up.

* Malachi (starting LB #11) was not dressed (nor seen).

Comment

• It's usually Mon Valley U in the first game....but I went back to 1986 and this is how these two games were scheduled...

1986 - 1997 - They were one after the other. It didn't really matter because IUP won every game except one...losing to Slimey Pebble and Dr. Evil's favorite darling Randy McKavish in 1997.

1998 - 2003 - The two games were not in consecutive weeks.

2004 - Once again scheduled consecutively.

2005 - Not.

2006 - 2009 - Back to back once again.

2010 - 2013 - Not.

2014 - 2021 - Back to back again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It's usually Mon Valley U in the first game....but I went back to 1986 and this is how these two games were scheduled...

1986 - 1997 - They were one after the other. It didn't really matter because IUP won every game except one...losing to Slimey Pebble and Randy McKavish.

1998 - 2003 - The two games were not in consecutive weeks.

2004 - Once again scheduled consecutively.

2005 - Not.

2006 - 2009 - Back to back once again.

2010 - 2013 - Not.

2014 - 2021 - Back to back again.
                        Next two years, too.

#garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Lutz called 3 straight timeouts. Tort was gonna run it out. That's what happens.
                          Dr. Evil was probably calling those shots from The Evil Lair in the press box.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Dr. Evil was probably calling those shots from The Evil Lair in the press box.
                            Well ... the doc got another punch to the face because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Well ... the doc got another punch to the face because of it.
                              I kind of wish they got the ball back again...get to fourth down...and then fake punt it again just to twist the knife.....

I mean...isn't that what Frank would have done? :-)

Comment

• IUP pulled in to the lead today in the PSAC Men's Golf Championships.

Nobody knows it ... but this is a monster program. If they hang on, this will be 13 of the past 21 PSAC titles.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X