Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He was a figure-head at the end. Nobody knows what really happened there. Dirt had top of dirt there at the end of Joe Pa's creepy run.

They won. What price did they pay to win? Well, ... hard to say. Remember, knowbody knew anything. Wink wink wink wink wink.

Disgusting
    It's a lot of speculation. Sandusky was good at this. It all broke at Central Mountain HS which is the merged version of my former HS, when a parent sounded the alarm and went to social services authorities. Sandusky had actually followed the kid by being a volunteer coach on the football team at the school. I remember seeing a picture of the coaching staff with Sandusky in it and thinking 'How cool is that?' Sandusky helping out with the team. Right there in the coaches picture, standing alongside some of my own former coaches and teachers. Apparently, none of these former coaches and teachers were on to what he was doing. I know them. These were smart and extremely conscientious people and they didn't know what was happening right under their noses, either. So, ???

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Hate to bring it up but being we just played Clarion ... and they now allegedly have Covid issues ... any word leaking on how our testing went this week?
      I have concerns as well. Guess we have to wait come 1pm on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I have concerns as well. Guess we have to wait come 1pm on Saturday.

Comment

• I did not consider that scenario. However, that is a pretty good chance that could have happen. I hope the athletes get well soon.

Comment

• IUP must pressure the QB to win today. They haven't pressured a QB all year. IUP loses today!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
              IUP must pressure the QB to win today. They haven't pressured a QB all year. IUP loses today!
              I believe this is key as well....

Comment

IUP must pressure the QB to win today. They haven't pressured a QB all year. IUP loses today!
                They did against KU and beat the best team in the east - remember the td by Mitchel ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

They did against KU and beat the best team in the east - remember the td by Mitchel ?

Comment

• WHAT A START FOR THIS IUP DEFENSE !

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post
                      WHAT A START FOR THIS IUP DEFENSE !
                      What a terrible start for the offense! You must score with the wind!

Comment

• this is the #6 team in the country!? LOL! A lot of folks on this board saying SLIP runs the Psac. IUP IS IN FULL STEAMROLL MODE! I been preaching it all season on this board! IUP FOOTBALL IS NO JOKE! Also that pass rush looks vicious today, and These IUP DBS are playing lights out.

Comment

• So you're excited then.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post
                            this is the #6 team in the country!? LOL! A lot of folks on this board saying SLIP runs the Psac. IUP IS IN FULL STEAMROLL MODE! I been preaching it all season on this board! IUP FOOTBALL IS NO JOKE! Also that pass rush looks vicious today, and These IUP DBS are playing lights out.
                            Yes, finally the pass rush has shown up! That is the difference.

Comment

• Comment

Yes, finally the pass rush has shown up! That is the difference.
                                BIG difference!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X