Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Hopefully, Houser can provide a spark to the offense. Clarion is a good game to come back for. I also hope he is completely over the ankle injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Forget a spark. I want a freaking explosion. Whole team. Let's see some fire.

We haven't seen that IUP swag in a long time.

Comment

• I would have said explosion but I don't want to put too much pressure on the guy. Coming off his injury I'll live with a spark. A spark can lead to a conflagration. Make sure they have a fire truck there on Saturday.

Comment

I would have said explosion but I don't want to put too much pressure on the guy. Coming off his injury I'll live with a spark. A spark can lead to a conflagration. Make sure they have a fire truck there on Saturday.
          I meant the whole team not just Houser. I'd like to see a little more emotion.

Comment

Forget a spark. I want a freaking explosion. Whole team. Let's see some fire.

We haven't seen that IUP swag in a long time.
            The whole video is worth the watch. But for my direct response to this post, check out the 1:04 mark of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51mneKVhRCw

Comment

Hopefully, Houser can provide a spark to the offense. Clarion is a good game to come back for. I also hope he is completely over the ankle injury.
              I think you all know by now I want Adam to be out there and successful as much as anyone. But those high ankle sprains are a *****. I hope he's not hurrying it.

Comment

• Is Captain Loomis hosting the IUP after-party tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I think you all know by now I want Adam to be out there and successful as much as anyone. But those high ankle sprains are a *****. I hope he's not hurrying it.
                  Looks like the rain should all be out of the Clarion area by kickoff so they won't have to rely on running all day. I suspect they try and get him 5-7 carries ... test things out in live action.

I don't see another 75-0 lay down coming from Clarion. This is their big weekend with likely their biggest crowd of the year. Tort tried to give his best Lou Holtz impersonation and talk them up. This IUP team is way too hard to predict whether it will be engaged or not for a half let alone a game. If Clarion has McGriff and some of the others back I'm seeing like a 52-14 game.

Every Saturday has been a surprise pertaining to how many players IUP is missing. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Coming off Homecoming Weekend I am hoping the testing went OK this week.
                  Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-08-2021, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Looks like the rain should all be out of the Clarion area by kickoff so they won't have to rely on running all day. I suspect they try and get him 5-7 carries ... test things out in live action.

I don't see another 75-0 lay down coming from Clarion. This is their big weekend with likely their biggest crowd of the year. Tort tried to give his best Lou Holtz impersonation and talk them up. This IUP team is way too hard to predict whether it will be engaged or not for a half let alone a game. If Clarion has McGriff and some of the others back I'm seeing like a 52-14 game.

Every Saturday has been a surprise pertaining to how many players IUP is missing. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Coming off Homecoming Weekend I am hoping the testing went OK this week.

Comment

• I mentioned 52-14. I'd call that a blowout.

Comment

If McGriff is back, combined with IUP's defense being next to last in the PSAC in yards per rush....Clarion could keep the ball on the ground, eat up clock, and perhaps force IUP into "quick strike" opportunities with less amount of offensive series IF CLARION scores with their offensive series. The only way I feel comfortable if IUP was playing Millersville or Lock Haven.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

If McGriff is back, combined with IUP's defense being next to last in the PSAC in yards per rush....Clarion could keep the ball on the ground, eat up clock, and perhaps force IUP into "quick strike" opportunities with less amount of offensive series IF CLARION scores with their offensive series. The only way I feel comfortable if IUP was playing Millersville or Lock Haven.
                          Your last sentence is reassuring entering SRU and Cal lol

Comment

• Iup wins 56-0. SHUT EM OUT

Comment

Your last sentence is reassuring entering SRU and Cal lol
                              IUPbigINDIANS , I am just saying. We do not know who will be healthy enough or disciplined enough to travel. Then to trust this group take care of business? IUP should win, but it will be closer than expected. The Homecoming game against LIT AF just destroyed any trust I had.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

IUPbigINDIANS , I am just saying. We do not know who will be healthy enough or disciplined enough to travel. Then to trust this group take care of business? IUP should win, but it will be closer than expected. The Homecoming game against LIT AF just destroyed any trust I had.
                                I want to see the DL dominate and get some confidence flowing. They have to be mentally jacked up for next week. If they can't pressure SRU QB ... it will get ugly up there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X